Bo Pelini & Donald Trump

Donald Trump as Bo Pelini? Mmmkay.

So I guess Hillary Clinton would be Steve Pederson. You know, because they each had a damaged relationship with Bill C.

(Cue the Monica Lewinsky jokes. LOL)

• Fire 4
  • 3 weeks later...

An article by the editor of the Glenwood Springs, CO newspaper makes the connection, not me.

But where else but the Politics section of HuskerBoard to dissect the analogy?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-bo-pelini-teaches-us-donald-trump-randy-essex?trk=hp-feed-article-title-publish

I actually think its interesting to compare Trump and Hillary to current leaders in college football, and do see some similarities between Trump and Pelini. I think Trump has had more success in his field than Pelini as Nebraska's coach however. I would actually compare Trump to someone like Saban who is had delivered results but can be an ass and believes his views should dominate college football (such as his views on satellite camps).

Now for Hillary I've thought about this a lot, and the person that she is most like is Dan Beebe. Just as the Big 12 fell apart under Beebe's watch, the Middle East has fallen apart under her watch, and both are completely clueless when it comes to leadership.

trump is like pelini as both tend to speak their minds and want to tell it like it is (as they see things anyway). But it is truly unfair to all concerned to start comparing football coaches to politicians, leaders and or those who obviously lack the capabilities to leader. Trump would likely be a lot like Lombardi and Bear Bryant in terms of personality and style and attitude. Hillary is unlike any notable coach that I can think of (maybe bill McCartney althiough I don't want to insult McCartney to be fair). McCartney sought to emulate Nebraska's program and using artificial (Hillary is a fake and fraud and patheological liar and even mccartney was not likely to be that kind of person) motivations and coachspeak. .

Hillary is a complete fake and is willing to say whatever she thinks will gain her favor with certain groups and individuals, particularly for her own financial gain. She and Bill are the most greedy and selfish and self focused polticians in modern American history. Without doing significant economic 'work' during their adult lifetimes (beyond their monumental political and conspiratorial efforts) in the realm of politics, they have become multi-billionaires by taking advantage of the poor and down trodden of the world. This, is in my view, the definition of evil and corruption to unpredented levels.

An article by the editor of the Glenwood Springs, CO newspaper makes the connection, not me.

But where else but the Politics section of HuskerBoard to dissect the analogy?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-bo-pelini-teaches-us-donald-trump-randy-essex?trk=hp-feed-article-title-publish

I actually think its interesting to compare Trump and Hillary to current leaders in college football, and do see some similarities between Trump and Pelini. I think Trump has had more success in his field than Pelini as Nebraska's coach however. I would actually compare Trump to someone like Saban who is had delivered results but can be an ass and believes his views should dominate college football (such as his views on satellite camps).

Now for Hillary I've thought about this a lot, and the person that she is most like is Dan Beebe. Just as the Big 12 fell apart under Beebe's watch, the Middle East has fallen apart under her watch, and both are completely clueless when it comes to leadership.

Trump has delivered below market returns on his initial funds. That really can't be said of Saban.