Coaches get $$$

Why?  I wouldn't give any of them pay raises until they can win the titles like they were brought here to do.

Well thank God you're not running things!

You think they should get raises after 5 and 8 wins? Some coaches get fired for 10 wins.

You're right Benard...

Since they showed NO improvement in their jobs (3 more wins from previous year, including a bowl victory), DID NOT have to teach a completely different system to the players in the process, and DID NOT have to recruit players suitable to run this system, I say we cut their salaries to $1.14/hour until they win 10 National Championships in a row. That will surely motivate these coaches.

:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm

Why?  I wouldn't give any of them pay raises until they can win the titles like they were brought here to do.

You think they should get raises after 5 and 8 wins? Some coaches get fired for 10 wins.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. It's going on 3 damn years. Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. It's going on 3 damn years. Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

Freaking exactly right!! :thumbs:thumbs

Name me a coach who got fired after winning 10 games?

Solich sure as hell didn't, he was fired after going 9-3.

Name me a coach that got fired after winning 10 games, please.

Bo Pelini, Marvin Sanders, Barney Cotton, etc etc etc. Come here for one year and produce 10 wins and get fired. That is a joke.

Suppose life does go on for most of us......

Bo Pelini, Marvin Sanders, Barney Cotton, etc etc etc.  Come here for one year and produce 10 wins and get fired.  That is a joke.

Living in the past?

They may have improved their record, but they weren't bringing in the talent to succeed. There are very, very few Husker fans still out there that are ignorant enough to still not see and believe this. Now it is VERY obvious that the ship is sailing in the right direction. We are probably going to have our best season this year since 2001. We have talent again like TO used to bring in. Players have bought into this system and are excited to be Huskers again. Our talent level never should have dipped to what it was 3 years ago. That's Barney's, Bo's, Frank's, Marvin's, etc..fault.

farely speaking, those coaches never had a full recruiting season to prove there worth.

dedhoarse life goes on

Bo Pelini, Marvin Sanders, Barney Cotton, etc etc etc.  Come here for one year and produce 10 wins and get fired.  That is a joke.

Living in the past?

They may have improved their record, but they weren't bringing in the talent to succeed. There are very, very few Husker fans still out there that are ignorant enough to still not see and believe this. Now it is VERY obvious that the ship is sailing in the right direction. We are probably going to have our best season this year since 2001. We have talent again like TO used to bring in. Players have bought into this system and are excited to be Huskers again. Our talent level never should have dipped to what it was 3 years ago. That's Barney's, Bo's, Frank's, Marvin's, etc..fault.

farely speaking, those coaches never had a full recruiting season to prove there worth.

dedhoarse life goes on

jesus i cant believe im falling for this again.

farely speaking, it should have never gone to that point period. nobody wanted to come and play for Frank like they did for T. O. Kids want to play for Callahan who has made something of himself outside of Nebraska Football. what did frank do except be a part of T. O.' staff? Frank is lucky he had eric crouch or else he would have been fired a long time before that.

Valid point, but pay raise is just coming through years put in. You work at certain places for 6months and you get a raise.

Even if your not producing what you were brought in for?

You're right Benard...

Since they showed NO improvement in their jobs (3 more wins from previous year, including a bowl victory), DID NOT have to teach a completely different system to the players in the process, and DID NOT have to recruit players suitable to run this system, I say we cut their salaries to $1.14/hour until they win 10 National Championships in a row. That will surely motivate these coaches.

:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm

In the week big 12, I'm pretty sure I could of coached 8 wins last year. I think my dog could of coached 5 the year before.