What Would It Take to Draw More Interest In Attending Games

One thing I'd like to see, during the media time outs, give me highlights of other games of meaning going on around the country.

Also, somehow boost the mobile signal during home games. Trying to talk/text with my friends that aren't at the game is nearly impossible.

A HuskerVision board in the South Stadium. I hate having to turn my back to the field to see the one in the North. Give me one too, and no, those 4 smaller ones in the corners don't count!

• Fire 1

Winning. Those who are willing to pay and enjoy the stadium experience will go - however for many season ticket holders it is winning. Last season, I was offered multiple tickets several conference games. Winning. Winning. Winning.

As to luxury items? Men's bathrooms need some serious love. Heat tents for end of the year games. De-Icer on the seats and sitting areasfor games (Iowa game last year I had to scrap about a half inch of ice off my seat when I got there) Also ice on the ground drinks kept slipping down the rows of seats.

As to if we should allow beer in the stadium I would vote no.

Driving home with the drunks is nightmare enough.

At least the hope is they sober up some in the game.

In my opinion:

1: win

2: better home games/match ups

3: 5-530pm games- good pregame tailgating. Good post game partying after and sober up time to get home safe and reasonable time.

3: less price for ticket and tailgating - appeal to ppl in 20s

4: as sho said, highlights or live feed of other games during breaks

5: beer sales