The Alley & Pre-Spring Game Party

Hello everyone, the alley which is located at 1031 M street, just 6 blocks from the stadium will be open early this next Saturday for the game. We have plenty of parking directly across the street in the parking lot. Come by and enjoy some drinks before and after the game.

the alley

www.thealleylincoln.com

http://www.myspace.com/thealleylincoln

We are working out the details for Food & Drink Specials for Huskerboard.com Members.

I might have to stop by for my first tailgating experience at Memorial. Just a quick question about seating in the stadium....where is the best place to go in at? I want to try to get very nice seats, if that is possible.

i always sit in the north or south endzone about forty rows up, but one of those are closed aren't they?

can you come for food if you can't drink.....legally?

No unfortunately they are only letting 21+ in this time, but I talked to the owner and he said they will probably make an exception for us during the fall games. We will also be doing actual tailgates this fall as well - no age limit.