Clinton Cash/Foundation

And BRB don't tell me about Johnson again. I get that he's an option, and that if more people would support him he'd be on the ballot. There may be a reason more people aren't supporting him.

Wow....I'm not allowed to talk about Johnson anymore?

NO I HAVE DECREED!!!

:D

If I said no, would you stop? But of course I won't say no. I may still vote for Johnson anyway (not that my vote counts in Nebraska if I don't vote for Trump).

And BRB don't tell me about Johnson again. I get that he's an option, and that if more people would support him he'd be on the ballot. There may be a reason more people aren't supporting him.

C'mon knapplc-You should leave BRB and his johnson-loving alone. :)

I'm dead serious. What specifically is Hillary accused of here? Because when you answer the question (if you ever do) we're going to see that it's nothing different than every other politician does.

This is the latest in a series of BENGHAZI!!!!! specials. It's a poor attempt to pimp Trump because Clinton is bad.

Well, she is bad. Trump is still worse.

She was caught selling herself for money to the highest bidder via her foundation. How many other past politicians have done the same... Not how many have taken money, that is totally different.

not one person is pimping Trump, at least I never have, nor will I ever. I disagree, I believe Hillary is way worse, but that still won't get me to vote for Trump.

I'm dead serious. What specifically is Hillary accused of here? Because when you answer the question (if you ever do) we're going to see that it's nothing different than every other politician does.

This is the latest in a series of BENGHAZI!!!!! specials. It's a poor attempt to pimp Trump because Clinton is bad.

She was caught selling herself for money to the highest bidder via her foundation. How many other past politicians have done the same... Not how many have taken money, that is totally different.

not one person is pimping Trump, at least I never have, nor will I ever. I disagree, I believe Hillary is way worse, but that still won't get me to vote for Trump.

To whom did she sell herself, specifically?

What, specifically, did the person to whom she allegedly sold herself, gain?

• Fire 1

To whom did she sell herself, specifically?

What, specifically, did the person to whom she allegedly sold herself, gain?

Ah yes, dodge my question...

Stop and think about what you are asking.. holy hell, does it have to be spelled out for you what those people will gain? Man!

Yes, it does have to be spelled out. If you're making the accusation that specific things were gained by people after paying Hillary Clinton, it is incumbent upon you to state specifically what was gained. If not, it's a baseless accusation.

Now, if you can't find specifically what was gained, and can only proffer hysterical accusations without proof, that's a problem for your accusation.

I'll answer your question once you've answered mine, which I asked first.

• Fire 2

These emails show what happens when you give special treatment to those big donors.. They start to tell you how to handle things.

Like I said, she is a puppet.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/JW-v-State-Huma-emails-production-10-unpublished-00684.pdf

how to spur this, how to handle that...

Did you read these emails? There isn't one thing in there that is a specific benefit gained by paying Hillary Clinton.

Still waiting for an answer here.

Still waiting for an answer.

Still waiting for an answer here.

Still waiting for an answer.

me too. I said she was bought and paid for, you said she is no different, so then I asked which others. You ignored that and proceeded to shift topics.. THEN claim you asked first, which you didn't.

Hell, just go to the top of this page, you will see.

What specifically is Hillary accused of here?

This was the question that was asked. The answer "She was bought and paid for" is not specific. I want to know who bought her and what they got in return. Names, instances, dates, etc.

You can't answer it because you don't know, and you don't know because there's no evidence of anything. Go ahead, admit you don't know specifics, you just know the hysterics.

NO I HAVE DECREED!!!

:D

If I said no, would you stop? But of course I won't say no. I may still vote for Johnson anyway (not that my vote counts in Nebraska if I don't vote for Trump).

Well, your comment caught me off guard due to the fact that I can't remember the last time I would have mentioned Johnson specifically in a post. I'm still voting for him. But, I guess I don't think i have talked about him much recently.

What specifically is Hillary accused of here?

This was the question that was asked. The answer "She was bought and paid for" is not specific. I want to know who bought her and what they got in return. Names, instances, dates, etc.

You can't answer it because you don't know, and you don't know because there's no evidence of anything. Go ahead, admit you don't know specifics, you just know the hysterics.

You may have asked it, but I still asked a question first, which you continue to dodge..

despite your silly games, here is my response to your question.

Of course I don't know what they got in turn, that is just a stupid question, and just because I don't know what all they gained doesn't mean it isn't true. That is also stupid to even suggest.

We know for a fact Soros, as well as others, have donated large sums of money to Hillary's foundation.. Take note of that, I didn't say to her campaign. We also have emails of some of those donors requesting and getting special time with hillary because of those donations. To then suggest they didn't gain something else is as about as head in the sand as it comes.

You won't get the smoking gun you are requesting, they are not that stupid, but that also doesn't mean it isn't happening, we have evidence to prove special favors are happening.

Something tells me you will continue to dodge my question but it is still out there, waiting.