Clinton Cash/Foundation

A completely incompetent imbecile in that position with his ego is extremely dangerous.

Sure, but so is a person willing to sell the White House for any amount of money.. That person can without a doubt destroy this country just a fast with even worse repercussions.

Fine....don't vote for either.

It's a worthless exercise we are going through trying to figure out which pathetic candidate is worse.

• Fire 2

It's too hard to google "Politicians who have received money from big-money donors" now? Or is the belief that if they don't have a foundation, they haven't taken money in exchange for access?

You said Hillary is no different any any other, I am merely asking you, since you made the comment... have any other had the same trouble with donations as she has?

Are you asking me to prove your statement?

What are you asking me to google is not the same things Hillary has done.

A completely incompetent imbecile in that position with his ego is extremely dangerous.

Sure, but so is a person willing to sell the White House for any amount of money.. That person can without a doubt destroy this country just a fast with even worse repercussions.

It's a worthless exercise we are going through trying to figure out which pathetic candidate is worse.

Actually, it is not a worthless exercise at all... unless you don't view the country and it's future as being important

It's too hard to google "Politicians who have received money from big-money donors" now? Or is the belief that if they don't have a foundation, they haven't taken money in exchange for access?

You said Hillary is no different any any other, I am merely asking you, since you made the comment... have any other had the same trouble with donations as she has?

Wait - what, specifically, has Clinton been caught doing?

Wait - what, specifically, has Clinton been caught doing?

:facepalm:

I'm dead serious. What specifically is Hillary accused of here? Because when you answer the question (if you ever do) we're going to see that it's nothing different than every other politician does.

This is the latest in a series of BENGHAZI!!!!! specials. It's a poor attempt to pimp Trump because Clinton is bad.

Well, she is bad. Trump is still worse.

• Fire 3

Actually, it is not a worthless exercise at all... unless you don't view the country and it's future as being important

Really???? They are both pathetic just pathetic for different reasons.

It's like arguing if cow sh#t or hog sh#t smells worse. Who cares....their both piles of sh#t.

Really???? They are both pathetic just pathetic for different reasons.

It's like arguing if cow sh#t or hog sh#t smells worse. Who cares....their both piles of sh#t.

I didn't say that because one is better, I said that because some still view Hillary as a good option!

It's not that people view Hillary as a good option. They view her as a better option than Trump. Different things altogether.

I've maintained all along this election has been rigged from the start to get Hillary elected. That doesn't mean she's not the best of the two remaining candidates.

• Fire 1

I'm dead serious. What specifically is Hillary accused of here? Because when you answer the question (if you ever do) we're going to see that it's nothing different than every other politician does.

This is the latest in a series of BENGHAZI!!!!! specials. It's a poor attempt to pimp Trump because Clinton is bad.

Well, she is bad. Trump is still worse.

Still waiting for an answer here.