Clinton Cash/Foundation

Meet Donald Trump's Top FBI Fanboy

Couple things in here:

Two days before FBI director James Comey rocked the world last week, Rudy Giuliani was on Fox, where he volunteered, un-prodded by any question: “I think he’s [Donald Trump] got a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days. I mean, I’m talking about some pretty big surprises.”

Pressed for specifics, he said: “We’ve got a couple of things up our sleeve that should turn this thing around.”

And

Kallstrom, whose exchanges with active agents about particular cases are as contrary to FBI policy as Giuliani’s, formally and passionately endorsed Trump this week on Stuart Varney’s Fox Business show, adding that Clinton is a “pathological liar.”

Kallstrom, who served as a Marine before becoming an agent, didn’t mention that a charity he’d founded decades ago and that’s now called the Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation, was the single biggest beneficiary of Trump’s promise to raise millions for veterans when he boycotted the Iowa primary debate. A foundation official said that Trump’s million-dollar donation this May, atop $100,000 that he’d given in March, were the biggest individual grants it had ever received. The Trump Foundation had contributed another $230,000 in prior years and Trump won the organization’s top honor at its annual Waldorf Astoria gala in 2015.

• Fire 2

Wait, another anonymous FBI source?

Knock me over with a feather.

bold is funny. Got me laughing. I'll need to see if that works wt my wife. She might think I'm being a bit sarcastic.

Flying dinosaur feather or a chick a de feather?

Like I said, how valid the sources are will remain to be seen based on the outcome. However, all news outlets use 'anonymous' sources. These are pretty strong claims for FoxNews (not fox commentators like Hannity) to put on their main flagship news show. So they must have some confidence in the sources. That doesn't mean they will actually play out to be valid. Claims by "Sources" of all major press outlets aren't always 100% valid - whether anonymous or named. Fox News still isn't Brietbart or Infowars. as some would like to think. I think Brett Baier is generally respected.

Fox News apologizes for falsely reporting that Clinton faces indictment

Well, kudos for FOX for at least admitting that the report was wholly without substance. Would have been better if they had applied basic journalistic practices in the first place, but...

• Fire 1

Meet Donald Trump's Top FBI Fanboy

Couple things in here:

Two days before FBI director James Comey rocked the world last week, Rudy Giuliani was on Fox, where he volunteered, un-prodded by any question: “I think he’s [Donald Trump] got a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days. I mean, I’m talking about some pretty big surprises.”

Pressed for specifics, he said: “We’ve got a couple of things up our sleeve that should turn this thing around.”

And

Kallstrom, whose exchanges with active agents about particular cases are as contrary to FBI policy as Giuliani’s, formally and passionately endorsed Trump this week on Stuart Varney’s Fox Business show, adding that Clinton is a “pathological liar.”

Kallstrom, who served as a Marine before becoming an agent, didn’t mention that a charity he’d founded decades ago and that’s now called the Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation, was the single biggest beneficiary of Trump’s promise to raise millions for veterans when he boycotted the Iowa primary debate. A foundation official said that Trump’s million-dollar donation this May, atop $100,000 that he’d given in March, were the biggest individual grants it had ever received. The Trump Foundation had contributed another $230,000 in prior years and Trump won the organization’s top honor at its annual Waldorf Astoria gala in 2015.

I read up on Kallstrom. Ex-director of the FBI's NY Office.

I get hating Clinton. But if he's discussing active investigations as a retired agent, ex-director or no, isn't that the FBI breaking protocol?

I'm honestly losing faith in our FBI over this crap.