Hillary: If you don't believe according to the government you must change.

I'm pretty sure she's saying that the government needs to remain or possibly be more secular.

sure if you ignore the fact that she actually said this..

I quote.. " deep seated culture codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed"

What part of that is referring to government?

I'm pretty sure she's saying that the government needs to remain or possibly be more secular.

sure if you ignore the fact that she actually said this..

I quote.. " deep seated culture codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed"

What part of that is referring to government?

Do you not understand context? Listen to the whole thing again. People often leave out key phrases and points of a sentence when speaking. That's why you have to pay attention to the entire context of the speech. Trump does it in almost in almost every sentence.

The 'government' has no power or authority whatsoever to order, direct or control in anyway the religious beliefs of anybody. The U.S. government DOES have authority to control who comes into this country from foreign places and can limit or control for those who espouse beliefs or take actions which pose a threat to the safety and security of the Nation and the people within it.

No government has the Constitutional power to dictate what religion American citizens shall have and they may freely exercise it, subject to the laws of the land with regard to safety and security of all others.

The 'government' has no power or authority whatsoever to order, direct or control in anyway the religious beliefs of anybody. The U.S. government DOES have authority to control who comes into this country from foreign places and can limit or control for those who espouse beliefs or take actions which pose a threat to the safety and security of the Nation and the people within it.

No government has the Constitutional power to dictate what religion American citizens shall have and they may freely exercise it, subject to the laws of the land with regard to safety and security of all others.

Newt Gingrich has sold out hard to regain relevancy and statements like this are a national embarrassment, IMO.

• Fire 1

Newt Gingrich has sold out hard to regain relevancy and statements like this are a national embarrassment, IMO.

I don't find it the least bit embarrassing!

Because they are trying to live under different rules or because they are brown?

Because they are trying to live under different rules or because they are brown?

because they are living under different rules that makes them kill Americans on American soil... and aboard.

EDIT: and thrown in that pesky thing we call American law as being the rule of law in this country.

because they are living under different rules that makes them kill Americans on American soil... and aboard.

EDIT: and thrown in that pesky thing we call American law as being the rule of law in this country.

We should probably deport those living their lives according to the radical portions of the bible too. I'm sure everyone doing this will willfully volunteer themselves so that they may be identified and deported.

• Fire 3

We should probably deport those living their lives according to the radical portions of the bible too. I'm sure everyone doing this will willfully volunteer themselves so that they may be identified and deported.

And there you have the glaring hypocrisy of some on the right like Gingrich and others who don't have to worry about being singled out because they're in the majority.

• Fire 2

https://twitter.com/AP/status/753813194951368705

How many of those living by different rules have killed Americans on America soil? How many? Because it can't be more than those who live by "your rules" and kill Americans too.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/753813194951368705

How many of those living by different rules have killed Americans on America soil? How many? Because it can't be more than those who live by "your rules" and kill Americans too.

lol, so they are "my rules" now? Actually, they are American rules, or laws, but never mind that important little fact.

To your numbers game... I don't have those numbers do you? I mean, you are claiming it can't be more, so I assume you have the numbers, but that is really a strawman argument to begin with. Nobody is arguing numbers.

Would you also be ok with another country attacking an killing Americans, as long as they kill less than the total that happens in this country? I assume you wouldn't care since you are trying to create this argument in the first place, right? America has no value to you from the looks of it.