The Nebraska Way

Honestly I would be embarassed if an outside fan stumbled across this board and clicked on the thread titled "The Nebraska Way".

Honestly, if youre embarrassed by what outside fans think about what goes on on message boards, you might wanna reevaluate what's important to you.

If youre really being honest that is.

I take pride on the outside world viewing Nebraskans and Husker fans as intelligent and rational people. Sue me.

Honestly I would be embarassed if an outside fan stumbled across this board and clicked on the thread titled "The Nebraska Way".

Honestly, if youre embarrassed by what outside fans think about what goes on on message boards, you might wanna reevaluate what's important to you.

I take pride on the outside world viewing Nebraskans and Husker fans as intelligent and rational people. Sue me.

No one is intelligent and rational, or seen that way, on a message board. If theyre basing their opinion of a large group of ppl based on a message board, then they themselves are not intelligent and rational.

• Fire 1

No one is intelligent and rational, or seen that way, on a message board. If theyre basing their opinion of a large group of ppl based on a message board, then they themselves are not intelligent and rational.

That may be true for some but certainly not for all. I think quite a few people around here come off as quite intelligent and rational, that's why it is disheartening to see such lunacy in this thread.

Get it back to the original topic at hand or we'll just lock it up.

I really, really wish you would have locked it.

I'm trying not to be like a helicopter parent, but it's getting harder not to go full warden right now. The natives are restless, and can't help but treating each other like sh#t.

This thread is done.

45009285.jpg