As all-powerful monarch/dictator of the United States, what is your platform?

I would create incentives for companies to build a factory in inner cities or other extremely poor areas to the extent they would be getting the same benefit as if they moved that same factory to China. It would keep jobs in the US and give the people who live there the ability to learn skills to continue pulling themselves out of poverty and off of government welfare.

I would increase pay and support for police officers so that we would be attracting good people for the job. However, punishment for corruption or misconduct towards the public would be severe.

I would discontinue the debate over raising the national minimum wage. However, I would encourage states to set their own minimum wage that is in line with the cost of living in that state. Nebraska does not need the same minimum wage as California.

• Fire 1

1. Make a law that people must always walk on the far right of a sidewalk, and can't be any wider than two people shoulder to shoulder as they walk. The people walking like salmon upstream 3-4-5 in a group like some sidewalk gang drive me loco.

2. No check writing in public. Ever.

3. A law stating that you must let people off the elevator before getting on, and that you must allow those in the rows ahead of you in the airplane disembark first.

• Fire 1

4. Funding for public schools would not be based on how much money people in the area make. If you have enough money and want to send your child to private school, you still have that choice.

This is part of the reason the poor and especially minorities are kept down. They're not starting at the same place.

I would "equitize" the annual per-student spending at least regionally, eliminate school voucher systems, and make every public school an open-enrollment structure. I would also eliminate/rework Common Core & the Federal k-12 education standards.

Otherwise the original was spot on...

• Fire 3