*** 2016 Game 6 "Expert" Picks: Nebraska at Indiana***

Saunders

Pick the winner  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Riley has a history of big upsets...both ways. I hope that is not the case this weekend.

Where do you get this from? Wasnt really a possibility for bad losses when he was at Oregon St. And i wouldnt hold his first year at Nebraska against him just yet.

• Fire 1

The last time Nebraska was ranked in the top 10, the Huskers lost at home to Northwestern. The weather forecast for Bloomington, Indiana, Saturday is 77 degrees and sunny, with minimal wind – perfect conditions to air it out, and Indiana likes to do that. It’s also homecoming for the Hoosiers, and Big Ten teams are 4-1 in their homecoming games so far this season.

I don't think this guy has heard of sample size.

Last time Nebraska was ranked in the top 10 we lost: Sample size = 1

Big Ten teams are 4-1 in their homecoming games so far this season: Sample size = 5 (and is crap anyway because none of those teams were Indiana)

Maybe he should change the methodology for his crappy predictions.

• Fire 2

Riley has a history of big upsets...both ways. I hope that is not the case this weekend.

Where do you get this from? Wasnt really a possibility for bad losses when he was at Oregon St. And i wouldnt hold his first year at Nebraska against him just yet.

He lost to FCS teams.

Like i said, losing to fcs teams at Oregon St isnt much of an upset.
  • Fire 2