Why is Clinton Bad

I keep hearing people say Clinton is a horrible candidate and anyone but Trump would of easily beaten her. I'm having a hard time though figuring out why she's a horrible candidate. She's easily the most qualified candidate I can remember. She's been in the public eye for over 20 years and really has no secrets anymore. I want to know why she's so bad. John Oliver had an excellent piece that discussed the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, and the emails and after going through congressional reports and all official documents regarding these "scandals" could not find any wrongdoing. There were things that looked bad, but the facts did not support these amounting to scandals.

So tell me why she is so bad. She obviously knows how to work in Washington and has a lot of attributes you'd want in a president. I want only substantive information that can be backed up with sources. I've seen all the Fox News BS so don't even start with that. Don't include anything with her policy ideas as that obviously depends on your political leanings.

I keep hearing people say Clinton is a horrible candidate and anyone but Trump would of easily beaten her. I'm having a hard time though figuring out why she's a horrible candidate. She's easily the most qualified candidate I can remember. She's been in the public eye for over 20 years and really has no secrets anymore. I want to know why she's so bad. John Oliver had an excellent piece that discussed the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, and the emails and after going through congressional reports and all official documents regarding these "scandals" could not find any wrongdoing. There were things that looked bad, but the facts did not support these amounting to scandals.

So tell me why she is so bad. She obviously knows how to work in Washington and has a lot of attributes you'd want in a president. I want only substantive information that can be backed up with sources. I've seen all the Fox News BS so don't even start with that. Don't include anything with her policy ideas as that obviously depends on your political leanings.

The scandals in question after investigation did show no wrongdoing, but are prescribed examples of shady dealings and poor judgement. That combined with no key accomplishments to point to during her time in office lead to what I would call a mediocre candidate for president. Surely the Democrats could have found someone better, but she absolutely is not an epic disaster in the making or criminal like her opponents suggest.

She has been connected to way too many scandals. Her nomination is a total scandal, too. She has no real accomplishments other than being married to Bill.

She will not effect change, but she will carry on, the status quo. She will nominate, and produce the most liberal SCOTUS we have ever seen.

She will do everything she can, to abolish the second amendment.

She has been connected to way too many scandals. Her nomination is a total scandal, too. She has no real accomplishments other than being married to Bill.

She will not effect change, but she will carry on, the status quo. She will nominate, and produce the most liberal SCOTUS we have ever seen.

So once again nothing, and I'm pretty sure getting through a more liberal Supreme Court would produce a pretty large change.

So once again nothing, and I'm pretty sure getting through a more liberal Supreme Court would produce a pretty large change.

Yeah, change we don't need.

No. She won't.

She will impose strict standards, that will make it hard to buy guns and ammo. This is, basically a backdoor means, to abolishing the second amendment

• Fire 1

As an actual Hillary supporter, I'm going to have to walk a fine line here. I'm really not looking to get into it with folks I respect, or just make them think I'm ridiculous.

I do want to point out that there are some weak arguments being batted down (she owes her success to her husband? Decades of scandal chasing means there must be something awful?) by people like Moiraine who don't have any love for Hillary. But are living in a somewhat sane world, and not the one created by aggressively litigious GOP strategists.

She has her faults, but she also has numerous strengths. She's a flawed -- but qualified -- politician. I think she'll make a fine President.

As an actual Hillary supporter, I'm going to have to walk a fine line here. I'm really not looking to get into it with folks I respect, or just make them think I'm ridiculous.

I do want to point out that there are some weak arguments being batted down (she owes her success to her husband? Decades of scandal chasing means there must be something awful?) by people like Moiraine who don't have any love for Hillary. But are living in a somewhat sane world, and not the one created by aggressively litigious GOP strategists.

She has her faults, but she also has numerous strengths. She's a flawed -- but qualified -- politician. I think she'll make a fine President.

Excellent post but, I disagree. She is too flawed for my taste. She will not effect the type of change we need.