Tommy and the YOLO Bomb

It appears that after today, there are many questions as to what is a YOLO Bomb. It has it's own # on Twitter #YOLObomb. I am starting this thread to document some of his greatest and worst YOLO Bomb's and try to get a consensus on what is and is not the YOLO.

I give you good YOLO:

https://streamable.com/3k3l

Not a yolobomb. Actually a great scramble and throw. Yolobomb is a 50/50 ball thrown high and deep, where the reciever will have to sell out to have a chance to come down with it, or it's an obvious pick because he never saw the safety.

Too many #YOLO Bombs called in the game thread today. Didn't think Tommy threw one today (closest would be the one that Reilly caught before DPE's TD). A #YOLO Bomb typically happens when Armstrong is scrambling around, sees someone breaking open behind the defense, and throws it up because he trusts his arm. The Morgan TD qualifies because he was the only NU player surrounded by 3 Indiana players. His 2nd interception in the IU game also qualifies because he was falling back and threw it right to IUs Safety. Bloughs INT was a #YOLO Bomb expressed by someone other than Tommy.

It appears that after today, there are many questions as to what is a YOLO Bomb. It has it's own # on Twitter #YOLObomb. I am starting this thread to document some of his greatest and worst YOLO Bomb's and try to get a consensus on what is and is not the YOLO.

I give you good YOLO:https://streamable.com/3k3l

Not a yolobomb. Actually a great scramble and throw. Yolobomb is a 50/50 ball thrown high and deep, where the reciever will have to sell out to have a chance to come down with it, or it's an obvious pick because he never saw the safety.

That's a good YOLO. On the run, throws down field into triple coverage. YOLO bomb.

Morgan TD is not a YOLO bomb. He trew it to a hole in the coverage Morgan had a step and the Safety wasn't going to make a play on the ball.

That's not triple coverage guys. Morgan beat his guy. The safety and other defender had time to get to the area because of the distance the ball traveled. They weren't there when it was thrown. Watch the endzone angle. It was single coverage, and Morgan had a step or two.