***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

We cant let the refs lose the game for us. We make 2 runs right into the gut and hasnt worked all day. That is on Langsdorf

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

:facepalm: You guys are hilarious.
We also arent the ones whining about wanting to ban others because we dont agree with them. Panties, you should change em.

Internet tough guy I see. Which makes you even more of a joke.

The joke is you, go whine some more about banning someone you disagree with and don't want to hurt your little internet bubble. You are the one whose panties get bunched because you see something on the internet you don't want to see tough guy. I'm not Air Force, I spent nights in the field, not in a hotel.

Ok, let me get this straight, you are trying to improve on your internet "cred" as a tough guy by saying that you are more manly because you had to dig your own hole to sleep in? So now you are bitter because your SAT score wasn't high enough to make it into the AF and had to dig your own hole to sleep in? Who do you think it was that saved your asses when you were in trouble? But I digress, I should have known that you were Army, it is obvious now.

Let me help you and break down this "whining" issue to a level to which you can understand where you are wrong. The guy who I stated should be banned said that "we were exposed as being what they (the media) thought we were" when that wasn't the case at all. If that was the case, then we would have been "PeLLLLinied' out of the stadium by 20-30 points. That didn't happen, we played a very close game to which if we get one call in regulation we don't go to OT, or if we get an obvious call in OT, we have a first and goal around the 7 yard line. They may have still stopped us, but maybe not, we don't know because they didn't make the right call. So by saying that we "were what they thought we were" is totally false and the definition of a troll. I am guessing that he is still a butthurt Boliever that was waiting all night like Bo's douche son to say or "tweet" something if we lost. By you defending said troll, does that mean that you also believe that we were exposed as frauds that the media thought we were? If so, then you are grossly misguided because this team played with a lot of heart and showed that they would punch back when they took a gut punch while fighting until the bitter end, which is something that we didn't do under little Bo bleep. If he was the coach tonight we would have lost this game by 20-30 points because we would have folded like a cheap government tent that you had to sleep "in the field" tough guy.

You also realizing that I am the one who is defending the team and you by taking this side is defending the media's belief that we would be exposed, which I would admit to if it was true, but it isn't and hopefully those days of getting blown out on the road against good teams are over.

f695dc09a1a3c9d7b78a96e1e92a538d.jpg

stop blaming the f'ing refs you guys are retarded. We lost because we suck dick. Run up the middle every god damn first down. Vanilla offense. terrible play calling langadorf sucks.

What's so bad about sucking dick? I really doubt that would lead to a football loss. I don't see the correlation.

Unless of course you mean sucking:

MTE4MDAzNDEwNDgwMDM5NDM4.jpg

• Fire 1

stop blaming the f'ing refs you guys are retarded. We lost because we suck dick. Run up the middle every god damn first down. Vanilla offense. terrible play calling langadorf sucks.

What's so bad about sucking dick? I really doubt that would lead to a football loss. I don't see the correlation.

Unless of course you mean sucking:

MTE4MDAzNDEwNDgwMDM5NDM4.jpg

:lol:

I've had some cooldown time, time for my expert analysis.

Our special teams play was way better actually. Only one or two situations where Lightbourn looked sort of pressured. Almost like Brucey actually worked on something. We even pressured their punter a couple of times. While on the topic, let me use this time to commend Lightbourn on his improvement. I felt bad for him the first couple of games, but he has drastically improved.

Our defense was great when they weren't bad. Wisconsin's #23 killed us every time he touched the ball, and that is unacceptable. After a couple of slashings, we should have watched him every time he came on the field. Gerry deserves an award. He is the reason why we went into OT in the first place imo. He had possibly the best game of his career yesterday.

Offense was yikes, and Tommy was not good yesterday. I get Wiscy's defense is elite, but a lot of his passes were horrendously inaccurate, which not even Bama's defense can excuse that. Playcalling was horrendously bad, too. We ran literally the EXACT same play on first down. Every. Time. And we were lucky to get more than 2 yards every time we ran up the middle with Newby on first down. It pissed me off to watch us run up the middle EVERY single first down. That alone may have lost us the game.

Officiating was unacceptable on both sides. Our no-call in OT just cost us more. If I am not mistaken, there were 3 combined penalties called the entire game, and those were all procedural penalties that were basically required to be called. It's not that both teams were well disciplined, it's just that the refs sucked. They refused to call any after-the-snap penalties on either team, and they should be punished for that. Badger fans have the right to be pissed about the officiating, too.

GBR. Another big, winnable game next week. Win that, and this week's loss is nothing more than a "1" in the loss column.