***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

The Ohio State will kill us. We will lose all our confidence.

Neb 10

TOSU- 40

I doubt I'm the first one to call you a troll on this message board, and I doubt I'll be the last, but you should really make it less obvious.

I see a lot of people throwing around the word Troll...the poster is just bummed after a tough loss and is venting. He's not intentionally trying to piss anyone off.
Ira no he really is a troll. Go look at his posts brother.
He could just be a very pessimistic person. Shrug. I don't know. I just see people venting and don't like when we start taking out our frustrations on each other. But whatever. Tough loss. We got a shot at osu...

I get the 50/50 calls. If it's close, let it go in that situation.

But the damn guy stopped his route and didn't even allow him a chance to catch the ball. How in the hell do you justify that as a no call with the game on the line? 99.99999% of the time that's pass interference. We just happened to get those inept jackasses that had no clue what they were looking at.

This. That wasn't an iffy or judgement call. That was a tackle. We got screwed.

Even if the ball is not in the air, isn't it a penalty to hit the receiver if he is more than 5 yards down field?

Yes that is illegal contact, 5 yard penalty and an automatic first down.

• Fire 1

But the damn guy stopped his route and didn't even allow him a chance to catch the ball. How in the hell do you justify that as a no call with the game on the line? 99.99999% of the time that's pass interference. We just happened to get those inept jackasses that had no clue what they were looking at.

Even if the ball is not in the air, isn't it a penalty to hit the receiver if he is more than 5 yards down field?

Pretty sure that is only an NFL rule

Pretty sure that is only an NFL rule

Defensive holding is still a cal in college.

If I'm a Nebraska player, I go into this week with a chip on my shoulder, knew we played hard enough to win. Had it taken from us by incompetent Refs. Time to take off the gloves and white knuckle it, no more tears.

Don't shed a tear over this one, grind it into your gut and explode it all over the field. Run through somebody. run them over when you are holding the ball. As far as the score goes, let it all fly.

I pretty much knew that we lost our chance to win the game when we pissed away the opportunity at the end of regulation. The difference between Alabama and us is that if they had a chance to finish the game in regulation they would have done that. We treated that opportunity as if we were stealing the game so we called dubious plays. In OT, THE HOME TEAM HAS THE ADVANTAGE AND THE CHEATING REFS DID THE REST.

• Fire 1

Just in from The game and Feakfest. Before and during the game we were treated as if we were in lincoln. After, the freaks were coming out.

Regarding the game. It was as even. They're 2 QB's are weaker then our one. Our running backs are not as good as there's. Wish we would have done some more designed Tommy runs and map a trap play or two. Really wished we would have played to win on the last drive in regulation. In overtime, I was hopeful that we would catch lighting in bottle after the 2nd down run up the middle but I pretty much knew we had conceded.

• Fire 1

We cant let the refs lose the game for us. We make 2 runs right into the gut and hasnt worked all day. That is on Langsdorf

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

:facepalm: You guys are hilarious.
We also arent the ones whining about wanting to ban others because we dont agree with them. Panties, you should change em.

Internet tough guy I see. Which makes you even more of a joke.

The joke is you, go whine some more about banning someone you disagree with and don't want to hurt your little internet bubble. You are the one whose panties get bunched because you see something on the internet you don't want to see tough guy. I'm not Air Force, I spent nights in the field, not in a hotel.