Post your electoral map

Here's mine:

VNLe0.png

Given what I have on my map and recent polling:

If Trump wins NH then Clinton will have to take NC or FL or NV
If Clinton wins NH then Trump will have to take CO or VA or MI

It doesn't matter if Trump loses Utah. If both candidates stay under 270, Trump wins the election. The only thing he needs to do is keep Clinton from 270, and she's not winning Utah regardless.

To make your own map go here:

http://www.270towin.com/

Click reset if you need to, click on the states to change their colors, click "Share Map," then under "Customize your map by changing one or more states; return here to share it" click the </> Image icon.

@Moiraine, one state you didn't mention that I think will really be in play is Nevada. Could be a highly crucial 6.

And looking at the Utah polling, it's actually less clear to me whether Hillary is ahead of McMullin or the other way around. It's also unclear which set of voters would be more willing to cross over strategically.

What *is* clear is that Hillary, Johnson, and McMullin voters probably will be hard pressed to organize effectively enough and Trump will very probably win Utah's six electoral votes with well under 40% of the popular vote. :bang C'mon guys, this is why we had our pseudo-runoffs. Organize!

Geez, BRB. You're the most optimistic one yet. The only conceivable way to get more so is to add UT to yellow/blue and give Clinton Ohio, as well.

I miss two weeks ago when NC, Florida, and Ohio were locks for Clinton.

I refuse to use the term "optimistic" when referring to either of these two winning this election.

• Fire 1

Friggin' Lil Red made mine already :( Nice work man!

I'll say that NH looks like it might tip Trump. I'm still somewhat confident Clinton's ground game pulls it out there. A growing lead in NV early voting makes losing it of no consequence.

BRB, I like yours outside of Iowa. I've lived there. Sadly, I feel like that will be red in the end. Not that it matters too much.

@Moiraine, one state you didn't mention that I think will really be in play is Nevada. Could be a highly crucial 6.

And looking at the Utah polling, it's actually less clear to me whether Hillary is ahead of McMullin or the other way around. It's also unclear which set of voters would be more willing to cross over strategically.

What *is* clear is that Hillary, Johnson, and McMullin voters probably will be hard pressed to organize effectively enough and Trump will very probably win Utah's six electoral votes with well under 40% of the popular vote. :bang C'mon guys, this is why we had our pseudo-runoffs. Organize!

I did mention NV :)

I said if Clinton loses NH then NV is an option

• Fire 1