Trump's cabinet

Oh Lord, please tell me he isn't going to be in his administration.

You beat me to this. Can you frickin' believe this? He's too busy to have a press conference to discuss how he will be divesting (or hiding) his business interests but he's got time for this nut job? Unless they're comparing psych meds and how to deal with high maintenance wives there is NOTHING these two have to discuss right now. This is asinine.

• Fire 1

You beat me to this. Can you frickin' believe this? He's too busy to have a press conference to discuss how he will be divesting (or hiding) his business interests but he's got time for this nut job? Unless they're comparing psych meds and how to deal with high maintenance wives there is NOTHING these two have to discuss right now. This is asinine.

Not to mention security intelligence briefings.

But...hey....he was able to get his picture taken with Kanye. woohooo....

He can put the picture in his office beside Shaq's shoe.

Not to mention security intelligence briefings.

But...hey....he was able to get his picture taken with Kanye. woohooo....

He can put the picture in his office beside Shaq's shoe.

Which is next to the autographed photo of Putin on a horse.

original.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/rick-perry-energy-secretary-trump.html

More on the energy secretary. Obama's first pick Steven Chu is a Nobel-prize winning physicist who had directed the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and a past and current professor at Stanford. Ernest Moniz served as undersecretary of energy during the Clinton administration and a longtime MIT professor whose research focus was in nuclear physics.

The Dept. of Energy is responsible for the United States nuclear weapons program, radioactive waste disposal, and energy-related research among other things.

Rick Perry most famously forgot that the Dept. of Energy was the third agency he wanted to scrap as President during his failed 2012 bid.

"Oops."