Does this team even care???

Apathy

I get the feeling CM wants to tie Riley to Callahan because he thinks they are the same person

That and the fact that Bo's still trying to overcome the Callahan problem left by Billy C at Youngstown st.

Seems he overcame it considering he has them in the playoffs (with a win) for the first time in 10 years.

A much bigger challenge this week, though.

I get the feeling CM wants to tie Riley to Callahan because he thinks they are the same person

Nah, Riley is a better coach and almost certainly a better person.

But the segment of fans blaming players are eerily similar.

I think there is a difference between player blaming and seeing a players limitations

That and the similarities with '06 when we played few good offenses, but were blown off the field in a couple of games, including by an "OSU" - those results dismissed as "we don't have the players."

Blown off the field?

Gave up 28 points to USC, the 18th best offense in the country

Gave up 22 points to Texas, the 6th best offense in the country

Gave up 41 points to Oklahoma State (lost by 12), the 7th best offense in the country

Gave up 21 points to Oklahoma, the 19th best offense in the country

Gave up 17 points to Auburn, the 56th best offense in the country

Which games are you referring to?

There is definitely an attitude problem that has taken root over the years. As the season plays out I believe they figure out which games they can win to get to a certain win total. The other games they just give up when things start going bad. They have no pride when it comes to getting blown out. I'm sure they are happy with their 9 wins but as fans we know they accomplished very little beyond not having a losing season. They should be unranked at seasons end unless they beat a decent team in a bowl. They will never achieve anything close to greatness until they set their goals higher.

Losing by 30 tonight was purely a product of bad coaching. THey did nothing to stem the tide with their offensive playcalling and our defensive scheme has always been flawed. It was just exposed tonight for the ridiculously vanilla, predictable system that it is.

And you're nuts if you don't think championships aren't the goal, top to bottom.

But guess what, championships are the goal top to bottom across college football.

You're actually making a lot of sense to me right now

Well you're Patricks mother so I'm sure he does make sense to you.

LOL

You know what a BOB is dawg?

Im not gonna say they didnt care. I think we're beyond that. But we are dealing with human minds here and it's been an absolute grind. I think we really hit a wall physically and mentally a few weeks ago. We had enough in the tank to squeek one out against Minny, and just overroll a much weaker Maryland, but it all came to a head against Iowa. A team that came ready for a street fight. And all this talk about it not being a rivalry? Better put that sh#t to bed now. We are with Iowa right now where we were with Colorado in about 1989-1990. You better start taking them seriously and not spend a week leading up mocking them and their "no one gives a sh#t" history. It's 2016. Obviously the history doesnt matter. It's a 3-3 deadlock with em now and theyve won 3 of 4, two of which werent close (of course the Bo ppl dont wanna admit the sh#t pushing they gave us at home in 2013. I saw a lot of this after the game)

But enough about Iowa. And back to Nebraska. And what I'm disappointed in is the overreaction by so many to let another one bad game really just derail and shitcan any hope and improvements we've seen. This rebuild is taking time. There was progress in some phases and not so much in others. We were seriously exposed in areas and see greatly what has to be improved. QB play

👍 Well said sir

There is definitely an attitude problem that has taken root over the years. As the season plays out I believe they figure out which games they can win to get to a certain win total. The other games they just give up when things start going bad. They have no pride when it comes to getting blown out. I'm sure they are happy with their 9 wins but as fans we know they accomplished very little beyond not having a losing season. They should be unranked at seasons end unless they beat a decent team in a bowl. They will never achieve anything close to greatness until they set their goals higher.

Losing by 30 tonight was purely a product of bad coaching. THey did nothing to stem the tide with their offensive playcalling and our defensive scheme has always been flawed. It was just exposed tonight for the ridiculously vanilla, predictable system that it is.

And you're nuts if you don't think championships aren't the goal, top to bottom.

But guess what, championships are the goal top to bottom across college football.

You're actually making a lot of sense to me right now

Well you're Patricks mother so I'm sure he does make sense to you.

LOL

You know what a BOB is dawg?

Patrick's mother's

Battery

Operated

Boyfriend

😜