The Great Liberal Freakout of 2016

Let's see, a millenial would be around 36-40 years old right now.

Your definition is off but I want to wait for cornstar to reply. For one thing, all of these made-up generation groups span way more than 5 years. Babyboomers are defined as people born from 1946-1964.

I'll wait for Cornstar and then give my reasoning for my ages.

You are right, it encompasses more than just those ages.

There is no consensus, but it is generally thought that mellinials were born anywhere from the early 80s through the mid to late 90s. Not sure why you all needed me to answer that.

To be fair, the Gen Z'ers are doing more than their fair share of whining too. Even those not old enough to vote or have an opinion.

Your definition is off but I want to wait for cornstar to reply. For one thing, all of these made-up generation groups span way more than 5 years. Babyboomers are defined as people born from 1946-1964.

There is no consensus, but it is generally thought that mellinials were born anywhere from the early 80s through the mid to late 90s. Not sure why you all needed me to answer that.

To be fair, the Gen Z'ers are doing more than their fair share of whining too. Even those not old enough to vote or have an opinion.

It should be intuitively obvious why people wanted you to answer it - you were making gross, incorrect generalizations. And now you've of course ignored the responses to that. Shocking.

• Fire 1

It should be intuitively obvious why people wanted you to answer it - you were making gross, incorrect generalizations. And now you've of course ignored the responses to that. Shocking.

I don't see where I said that millennials where whining about the outcome of the election was false. They are, but they are not alone.

I'm not ignoring anyone, would you rather me argue for the sake of arguing?

I will say this though. Managing different age groups (generations) in the work place is interesting and can be frustrating at the same time. Personally, I think it has more to do with the particular age/maturity someone is and the stage in life they are than anything.

For instance, as a HUGE generalization, our worst group to hire is white males under 30. I don't understand it. It's like their minds are blown to bits and they can't think for themselves.

However, this has been the case for WAY longer than since 2000. Heck, I was this age back in the 1990s and I was this way. I think it's just simply that that age of male humanoid without a developed frontal lobe is not equipped to be responsible, take care of themselves or much else. But....get them through that??? They are just as great as everyone else. Or...in cases like me...totally awesome!

Why don't you just train them better and teach them correctly? (Super wink)
  • Fire 1

I don't see where I said that millennials where whining about the outcome of the election was false. They are, but they are not alone.

I suggest you re-read the posts you made in this topic and others about millenials to find the real reason people replied the way they did. It's certainly not because you said something like "some of the people whining are millenials." Not even close.

I suggest you re-read the posts you made in this topic and others about millenials to find the real reason people replied the way they did. It's certainly not because you said something like "some of the people whining are millenials." Not even close.

Now you're arguing to argue. You should at least quote what I actually said. I did originally lay the whining and behavioral blame on millennials. I changed that to include others.

You're welcome.

• Fire 1

Now you're arguing to argue. You should at least quote what I actually said. I did originally lay the whining and behavioral blame on millennials. I changed that to include others.

You're welcome.

Why do you whine and cry about this so much?

Why do you whine and cry about this so much?

Uhhhhh, wat? The whining and crying is being perpetrated by those who are protesting the election outcome. I'm just sickened by their actions.

I fear that the entitlement mentality these people posses is going to lead this nation down a dark, dingy road. It's already started down that path.

I frankly don't care for rude, selfish, thoughtless, or entitled people. Call me weird.