Calabasas Championship Game Live Stream 7pm PST

How many of you that are calling it baby fat watched the game last night. He looked like a DE or TE at best. Yea I am being harsh but o well. He won't see the field at any major school at WR with his shape.

Learn to read.

:facepalm:

What did you say. Lol

I understand why you don't know what I said, since you clearly haven't been reading the thread.

No one is saying he's in perfect shape and won't need use Nebraska's great weight lifting/nutrition program.

Lol. Guys guys. I'm kidding. Geez. Just trying to feed into the negativity that we get from some others. Is he a little bigger then our normal receivers probably. I for one could careless what he looks like if he can get the job done. It cracks me up though how some cannot take jokes lol

I am not one to bash kids and their game, I'll have 2 hopefully being looked at and recruited soon enough. If you would like to start criticizing pm me and I'll give you my freshmans huddle account. Lol

Lol. Guys guys. I'm kidding. Geez. Just trying to feed into the negativity that we get from some others. Is he a little bigger then our normal receivers probably. I for one could careless what he looks like if he can get the job done. It cracks me up though how some cannot take jokes lol

I am not one to bash kids and their game, I'll have 2 hopefully being looked at and recruited soon enough. If you would like to start criticizing pm me and I'll give you my freshmans huddle account. Lol

Maybe making jokes about people who are going to intend our team isn't the best idea. Even if it is sarcasm we don't need to be hypercritical of them. I'm sure KJJ will try his hardest to help Nebraska win.