Calabasas Championship Game Live Stream 7pm PST

On the TD it looked like Williams, Langsdorf, and maybe R. Davis were there repping the :bigredn: and cheering KJJ. Seeing the :bigredn: on the Calabasas side. I was thinking about going tonight (not too far from from the game) but decided to watch online.

Without Key Sr., this staffs' recruiting would be at Iowa or Northwestern levels. Eeeesh.

They will need a helluva lot more talent to overcome subpar coaching. Getting an FBS level RB prospect would help.....if they were committed to a strong running offense.

On the TD it looked like Williams, Langsdorf, and maybe R. Davis were there repping the :bigredn: and cheering KJJ. Seeing the :bigredn: on the Calabasas side. I was thinking about going tonight (not too far from from the game) but decided to watch online.

Without Key Sr., this staffs' recruiting would be at Iowa or Northwestern levels. Eeeesh.

They will need a helluva lot more talent to overcome subpar coaching. Getting an FBS level RB prospect would help.....if they were committed to a strong running offense.

I mean I see what you're saying and not trying to put words in your mouth, but maybe it comes off like downplaying Riley using his resources to their advantages. KJ Sr isn't a fool and wouldn't be repping the N if he didn't believe in Riley.

I didn't think I deserved my first career position because I had a family friend be the recruiter who helped me land the job, but there were things I did leading up to put me in the position to be a candidate. I'm not the only who has felt that way.

Before Riley went on the NU recruiting trail and before KJ Sr brought KJJ and his teammates to Lincoln for a spring practice, the lead on Riley is that he is a relentless recruiter. He has and will earn what they land, with or without Sr. I'm happy he uses his resources to his advantage because that's what it takes.

• Fire 1

You are nuts. Is he fast? Does he have good hands? Goid instincts? Can he learn plays?

I have zero doubt what you all are chirping about is baby fat and that he will be coming into his own regardless. College weight lifting program and dining hall will supplement his build.

It sounds a bit like an excuse but I've thought this every time I've seen pictures of him just based on the shape of his face.

• Fire 1

Are we really ripping on a WR recruit who is passionate about playing here and was a major part in his team winning the state championship in one of the hottest talent areas of the country because you think he has a little too much fat?

yes they are. I wonder why they are not NFL scouts.

How many of you that are calling it baby fat watched the game last night. He looked like a DE or TE at best. Yea I am being harsh but o well. He won't see the field at any major school at WR with his shape.

I watched the game last night... He's a 17-18 year old kid who hasn't fully matured yet. I'm ok with that because I think that makes his ceiling at Nebraska that much higher!! Look at a guy like Joesph Lewis who is only 16.. he looks like a grown man already.. KJJ does not.. yet!