Huskers vs Ohio State

A lot of guys trying to make plays on defense, which I appreciate. They do have a tendency to over extend sometimes though which really hurts. Things like that lead to 3's that keep OSU in the game.

Given their youth, Nebraska is an exceptional defensive team.

I don't know if I'd say exceptional.. but they do put an incredible amount of effort into it. Good to see because the will to be a defensive force isn't coachable. Like you said, they are very young and the rest has time to be cleaned up.

A lot of guys trying to make plays on defense, which I appreciate. They do have a tendency to over extend sometimes though which really hurts. Things like that lead to 3's that keep OSU in the game.

I don't know if I'd say exceptional.. but they do put an incredible amount of effort into it. Good to see because the will to be a defensive force isn't coachable. Like you said, they are very young and the rest has time to be cleaned up.

Defensively, they're ranked 40ish by Kenpom.... Out of 347. I'd call that exceptional, especially considering their youth.

Room for improvement though, like you said.... Especially defending the 3, they give up way too many WIDE OPEN 3 point att.

Taylor has really grown since the beginning of the year... He'll be huge for NU in 2018.

Agree. We're going to need someone that can take it to the basket on any play. Really going to miss Webster next year. Although I thought the same thing about Shields last year and Webster has fit that role nicely.

Exactly, I expect Taylor to fill right in for Webster. I could see him being a very similar player, though not quite as productive.

Defensively, they're ranked 40ish by Kenpom.... Out of 347. I'd call that exceptional, especially considering their youth.

Room for improvement though, like you said.... Especially defending the 3, they give up way too many WIDE OPEN 3 point att.

Are you looking at the defensive efficiency stat? I'd like to have a bit more control of the paint, but that's partially out of their control with lack of size (or experience for Jordy). Seems like they usually even out that height disadvantage with effort.

On a different note, cannot afford to drop this one.