Huskers vs Ohio State

Free throws are getting to be the main issue with this team. We do not have the bigs to replace Morrow. Roby is too thin and he got pushed all the court and the lack of defense when Horne & McVeigh is on the floor is too much to over come.

Free throws, and coaching...

Give me a break, we are a different team without Morrow and we are young. That's not coaching!
Did you not see the easy go ahead basket??? That's coaching

Did you see Glynn just lost his footing? That's not coaching

Free throws are getting to be the main issue with this team. We do not have the bigs to replace Morrow. Roby is too thin and he got pushed all the court and the lack of defense when Horne & McVeigh is on the floor is too much to over come.

Give me a break, we are a different team without Morrow and we are young. That's not coaching!

Oh, Lord....Our offense is a ball screen, followed by a hesitation dribble (waiting for the screener to roll?), followed by Webster/Watson trying to beat their man one-on-one to the hole (YOLO). Outside of the ball screen there is very little movement. And in situational basketball, after a timeout for instance, Miles is consistently out-coached (the end of this game for example)....

• Fire 1

Go back and watch the play, Watson was push to the floor leaving the guy open.

Did you see Glynn just lost his footing? That's not coaching

I played it back and he was pushed by another player going across the floor.

Oh, Lord....Our offense is a ball screen, followed by a hesitation dribble (waiting for the screener to roll?), followed by Webster/Watson trying to beat their man one-on-one to the hole (YOLO). Outside of the ball screen there is very little movement. And in situational basketball, after a timeout for instance, Miles is consistently out-coached (the end of this game for example)....

Nothing surprising, as every post tonight has been negative!

Nothing surprising, as every post tonight has been negative!

Was my post negative, or critical?

I just rewatched, yeah got pushed by 15 and the ref was looking right at it. Really disappointing loss. Gotta think we're 5-1 or 4-2 if Morrow is healthy.

I just rewatched, yeah got pushed by 15 and the ref was looking right at it. Really disappointing loss. Gotta think we're 5-1 or 4-2 if Morrow is healthy.

We just need to get stronger. We will now see what this team is made of.

Was at the game and didn't notice it. Didn't see it on the replay so my bad

I didn't catch the game but it seemed early on we were coasting and beating osu pretty good. Did we go on a Nebraska patented drought or was it a number of things that caused us to lose?

I was there and wouldn't say we were "coasting", but it was the same draining ol' swing it around the perimeter and put the crowd to sleep offense.

But since OSU didn't seem to care much either, we maintained a lead.

The worst part was the listless effort and energy to start the second half.

We're just not good enough to overcome the loss of Morrow if they don't attack and run.........and by extension, get and keep the crowd in it.