The Republican Utopia

He is a pretty smart kid.  He just ignores it.  He is an engineering major at a school that doesn't have general ed.  He hasn't dealt with it too much.  

The most interesting thing I have heard was from a teacher who came from public school to our Christian School.  She in her English class started telling the kids why people should vote for Clinton.  This was 2016.  I asked her why she would do that.  She said the union would send talking points and they were encouraged to do that in class.  I said you set yourself up for misery.  I said the same thing would happen if she did the same with the Trump side.

• Plus1 1

I have said from the beginning, if there is something there, investigate it. If he did something illegal, punish him. 

But, what this continues to look like to me is, Republicans found a little nugget of something odd and have rode it till it’s dead….but, they can’t let go.  Some republicans know there is nothing but keep using it to attack the Big Guy. Others, that aren’t privy to everything, totally believe the entire conspiracy theory. So, you have done that want Hunter to testify, but in private so they can control the narrative.  We’ve seen them do that before.  They are now s#!tting their pants because the real idiots in the room are demanding a public hearing. 

Its rather fun to watch when you’re outside of it all and just sitting back :snacks:

Comer and Jordan are looking like complete frauds. The others are the idiots. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

14 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, you have done that want Hunter to testify, but in private so they can control the narrative.  We’ve seen them do that before.  They are now s#!tting their pants because the real idiots in the room are demanding a public hearing. 

I think every hearing should be public outside of national security issues.   That said, the same Democrats you support had much of their Russia, Russia, Russia/Trump hearings held in private:thumbs

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2