Huskers vs. Wisconsin

Mavric

Ouch from Gard. "Can't be worse than tonight." You realize your opponent had 20+ turnovers tonight, right Greg?

You realize they shot 36% from the floor(normally 47), destroyed on the glass especially giving up 2nd chances(Top Ten nationally in defensive rebounding, a mediocre game from Happ, and turned it over more than normal. Of course he had every right to say that after escaping

What's ridiculous is a team made up of freshman and sophomores can hang with the #7 team in the country. After knocking off ranked maryland, Purdue, and Indiana.

I'll take this loss rather than a 20 point blowout as what should have happened.

Future is bright, not all doom and gloom.

Very true, have we truly been blown out this year? I just remember KU, Creighton and Michigan being games that were decided half way through the second half. Pretty much every other game we've been within 5-10 points with 5 minutes to go.

It just doesn't make sense why you are doubling on the perimeter and leaving their best player wide open for a 3. I mean literally zero sense. Double the post fine but why the hell are you doubling the perimeter there? That just flat out doesn't make any sense

https://twitter.com/dirkchatelain/status/829910993480318976
This. Watching I said you let them shoot a two and you can take last shot for a win or go into double OT.

Ouch from Gard. "Can't be worse than tonight." You realize your opponent had 20+ turnovers tonight, right Greg?

Greg Gard isn't wrong... Everything that Wisconsin has excelled at in 20+ games (not committing fouls, limiting turnovers, hitting a high-percentage of two-pointers, defensive rebounding) unraveled last night in a gym that is not an easy place to win. He's right; it doesn't get much worse and the Badgers still won.