Trump Ally WikiLeaks Publishes CIA Documents

It must be odd for someone to try and convince themselves they're some kind of civil liberties champion while at the same time celebrating the Muslim ban (and the wanton indiscretions that have come with it).

At least there's a certain honesty to admitting to be a purely committed Trump follower -- loyal to any end, against anyone, American or otherwise.

My only assumption is that it's a criticism of CNN for not covering the story, which is patently false as I saw them talking about it earlier this week and saw content posted from their website.

I'm no fan of CNN, but people often see what they want to see when it comes to overall media coverage.

My only assumption is that it's a criticism of CNN for not covering the story, which is patently false as I saw them talking about it earlier this week and saw content posted from their website.

I'm no fan of CNN, but people often see what they want to see when it comes to overall media coverage.

It's a dig at CNN as fake news. If it was fake then CNN would be reporting it because they don't report anything factual anymore.

Edit: To be clear I think that's complete nonsense.