14-year-old girl gang-raped in high school bathroom by illegal immigrants

Okay...

Next time, before I talk about ANYTHING...

I'll make sure that I have documented examples covering every conceivable outcome...

I'll make sure that no matter what I talk about, I'll cover the one hundred or more possible exceptions...

Since, you know, that seems to be your standard.

I haven't been in this thread for awhile and when "Mars" started it I figured he was on thin ice for what he was writing and the tone of the posts. I knew he was "trap doored" but now I'm seeing much of the same vitriol from you. Did you have a rough few days that you needed to vent or what? People have disappeared around here for making numerous posts with baseless claims.

• Fire 2

Count was dismissed (not disagreeing, got pretty aggressive) for posts of the same "tone".

Mods have a tough job, especially in this forum. I don't wish that job on anyone. But, I think most of us agree sweeping generalizations are bad for discussions. I understand there is "leeway" granted in this forum because of its nature, but crazy is crazy...

Edit: from my understanding, Count was "dismissed" because of his front page discussions. That's fine. But, if one is "crazy" on the front page, it doesn't make it "less crazy" in P&R. It just makes it less "banneble".

• Fire 1