14-year-old girl gang-raped in high school bathroom by illegal immigrants

He could also have been brought here as a child by desperate parents trying to forge opportunity for their children. At least, this describes the experience of many others who are here illegally -- some of whom, like people who were born here, will grow up to commit terrible crimes.

He could also have been brought here as a child by desperate parents trying to forge opportunity for their children. At least, this describes the experience of many others who are here illegally -- some of whom, like people who were born here, will grow up to commit terrible crimes.

I think I saw on the news that he came here illegally in 2016. So this probably isn't the case.

What part of"illegal" don't alot of you not understand?

I think we all understand that rape is illegal. And whoever commits rape should go to prison for a very long time and suffer severe consequences.

However, committing the crime while being an undocumented immigrant doesn't make it "more" illegal.

That's my take on this discussion.

• Fire 4

What part of"illegal" don't alot of you not understand?

rape is horrible no matter who does it...legal or illegal residents. to use this case to further their agenda is exploiting this rape....they actually are profiting from this rape. i find that disgusting also.

• Fire 4

Calling an illegal immigrants undocumented is like calling a drug pusher an unlicensed pharmacist. If the laws on the books were enforced they wouldn't of been here in the first place

so you're saying that if the drug laws were actually enforced there would be no drug use in this country?

Rape is a terrible, terrible thing.If you are in the country illegally you need to go.lets take all the political stuff out of the equation. If you want to provide a better life for your family. Wouldn't it be better to do it the right way and not slink around in the shadows? Here's a novel idea. How's about staying home and fighting to make your country a better place.Instead of running, just a thought...

• Fire 1

Rape is a terrible, terrible thing.If you are in the country illegally you need to go.lets take all the political stuff out of the equation. If you want to provide a better life for your family. Wouldn't it be better to do it the right way and not slink around in the shadows? Here's a novel idea. How's about staying home and fighting to make your country a better place.Instead of running, just a thought...

OMG I bet nobody who comes to the U.S. has ever considered this novel idea.

Here's another thought.

When NAFTA was signed Mexico started importing most of its corn from the U.S., putting 6 million + farmers out of work. Are those farmers to blame? What should they have done? Do you think a 6 million person industry is suddenly going to open in their various neighborhoods and hire them?

When given the choice between starving to death and entering a country illegally, which one would you do?

• Fire 3

Yes zrod I do. I know many legal citizens right now that would take any of those jobs.while a few of you are at your desks at work right now writing on Husker board. I have a college degree but I sit in a grain truck hauling beans in mid-nebraska. Tonight I will go to a second job to work with the elderly.America doesn't need more illegals coming in and taking more jobs away from Americans.

Moraine, maybe, just maybe the Mexican people should revolt against their inept government.

Yes zrod I do. I know many legal citizens right now that would take any of those jobs.while a few of you are at your desks at work right now writing on Husker board. I have a college degree but I sit in a grain truck hauling beans in mid-nebraska. Tonight I will go to a second job to work with the elderly.America doesn't need more illegals coming in and taking more jobs away from Americans.

Moraine, maybe, just maybe the Mexican people should revolt against their inept government.

So you have 2 jobs. Are you worried an illegal is going to take a 3rd from you?