Worst Case Scenario

After a 12-0 season, Bo Pelini seething with jealousy creates a freaky Friday machine with his buyout money. The day before the conference championship he switches bodies with Mike Riley. He then fills the team with the dreaded "toxicity". Saquon Barkley goes all Melvin Gordon on Diaco's defense and we lose 77-0 on national television. We then go to a NY6 bowl only to be humiliated 2-0 against the Cinderella, UAB. The recruiting class deteriorates into a 65th ranking and all of the top players transfer sensing something freaky is afoot. Knowing the gig is nearly up, Riley(Pelini) hacks NUs system and plants undeniable evidence of institutional misconduct and reports it to the NCAA. After an investigation the NCAA gives husker football the permanent death penalty. Memorial Stadium is sold to a corporation who turns it into a factory producing high end motor vehicle parts, but it produces no jobs for the area as they only use robotics in the factory. Football is forever forgotten in the state of nebraska and happiness dies.

I don't like you.

Hey I didn't make the thread, just a participant lol

I've got a worst case scenario for ya....

An entire generation of young adults has never seen Nebraska win a National Championship or a Conference Championship in intercollegiate football. OH, and another, separate older population has NEVER seen Nebraska win an NCAA tournament basketball game. Not one.

After a 12-0 season, Bo Pelini seething with jealousy creates a freaky Friday machine with his buyout money. The day before the conference championship he switches bodies with Mike Riley. He then fills the team with the dreaded "toxicity". Saquon Barkley goes all Melvin Gordon on Diaco's defense and we lose 77-0 on national television. We then go to a NY6 bowl only to be humiliated 2-0 against the Cinderella, UAB. The recruiting class deteriorates into a 65th ranking and all of the top players transfer sensing something freaky is afoot. Knowing the gig is nearly up, Riley(Pelini) hacks NUs system and plants undeniable evidence of institutional misconduct and reports it to the NCAA. After an investigation the NCAA gives husker football the permanent death penalty. Memorial Stadium is sold to a corporation who turns it into a factory producing high end motor vehicle parts, but it produces no jobs for the area as they only use robotics in the factory. Football is forever forgotten in the state of nebraska and happiness dies.

I don't like you.
Hey I didn't make the thread, just a participant lol

OK. I do like you.

Death of Husker FB is blasphemy.

Absolutely

I've got a worst case scenario for ya....

An entire generation of young adults has never seen Nebraska win a National Championship or a Conference Championship in intercollegiate football. OH, and another, separate older population has NEVER seen Nebraska win an NCAA tournament basketball game. Not one.