Worst Case Scenario

I was gonna go with Mikale Wilbon actually gets put into the game for one and scores a few times and has a really good game only to suddenly disappear and never be seen again because of supposed 'pass blocking issues'.

get-out-parents.jpg?w=470

Changed my mind. The worst case scenario is another season of people thinking their favorite player is being held back by coaches who don't understand football.

• Fire 3

I was gonna go with Mikale Wilbon actually gets put into the game for one and scores a few times and has a really good game only to suddenly disappear and never be seen again because of supposed 'pass blocking issues'.

get-out-parents.jpg?w=470

Changed my mind. The worst case scenario is another season of people thinking their favorite player is being held back by coaches who don't understand football.

Whoohoo!!!!!

I was gonna go with Tanner Lee looking as good or better than advertised in the first half against Arkansas State, backed by a revitalized and efficient running game. Then in the second half, a rogue asteroid wipes out life on earth.

If we all die instantly we don't even have to be sad about everyone dying, so I don't see that as being all that bad.

I forgot to mention that we're all going to hell, where the last seconds of Nebraska vs. Texas 2009 are on continuous loop for eternity.

• Fire 1

I was gonna go with Tanner Lee looking as good or better than advertised in the first half against Arkansas State, backed by a revitalized and efficient running game. Then in the second half, a rogue asteroid wipes out life on earth.

If we all die instantly we don't even have to be sad about everyone dying, so I don't see that as being all that bad.

I forgot to mention that we're all going to hell, where the last seconds of Nebraska vs. Texas 2009 are on continuous loop for eternity.

Along with the 84 and 94 Orange Bowl endings

We have injuries to the QB and we have to Default to a walk on QB ............ oh wait that was the last year.

How about this for a worst case: Offense has a hard time scoring and the Defense manages to hold teams under 17 despite turnovers. After a season riddled with low scoring losses Diaco at last loses his cool and is caught on an open Mic telling Riley to wipe the smile of his face. By year end it is being speculated the Bob will replace Riley and with Eichorst taking on a new role as Wisconsin the Huskers go into the winter wondering what will happen with the staff. Also .... Scott Frost fresh off of a bowl victory is the hot name as the next head coach.

Listening to: "Too Much Time On My Hands" Styx

• Fire 1

We have injuries to the QB and we have to Default to a walk on QB ............ oh wait that was the last year.

How about this for a worst case: Offense has a hard time scoring and the Defense manages to hold teams under 17 despite turnovers. After a season riddled with low scoring losses Diaco at last loses his cool and is caught on an open Mic telling Riley to wipe the smile of his face. By year end it is being speculated the Bob will replace Riley and with Eichorst taking on a new role as Wisconsin the Huskers go into the winter wondering what will happen with the staff. Also .... Scott Frost fresh off of a bowl victory is the hot name as the next head coach.

Listening to: "Too Much Time On My Hands" Styx

Haha nice.

After a 12-0 season, Bo Pelini seething with jealousy creates a freaky Friday machine with his buyout money. The day before the conference championship he switches bodies with Mike Riley. He then fills the team with the dreaded "toxicity". Saquon Barkley goes all Melvin Gordon on Diaco's defense and we lose 77-0 on national television. We then go to a NY6 bowl only to be humiliated 2-0 against the Cinderella, UAB. The recruiting class deteriorates into a 65th ranking and all of the top players transfer sensing something freaky is afoot. Knowing the gig is nearly up, Riley(Pelini) hacks NUs system and plants undeniable evidence of institutional misconduct and reports it to the NCAA. After an investigation the NCAA gives husker football the permanent death penalty. Memorial Stadium is sold to a corporation who turns it into a factory producing high end motor vehicle parts, but it produces no jobs for the area as they only use robotics in the factory. Football is forever forgotten in the state of nebraska and happiness dies.

Wisconsin controls the clock, runs 75 plays, 74 runs and one pass, (on the last play of the first half), never punts, and wins 12-0. Nebraska never punts either but each of its five possessions end with a turnover, two fumbles, two interceptions, and a safety.

What a wild way to end a drive!!!

After a 12-0 season, Bo Pelini seething with jealousy creates a freaky Friday machine with his buyout money. The day before the conference championship he switches bodies with Mike Riley. He then fills the team with the dreaded "toxicity". Saquon Barkley goes all Melvin Gordon on Diaco's defense and we lose 77-0 on national television. We then go to a NY6 bowl only to be humiliated 2-0 against the Cinderella, UAB. The recruiting class deteriorates into a 65th ranking and all of the top players transfer sensing something freaky is afoot. Knowing the gig is nearly up, Riley(Pelini) hacks NUs system and plants undeniable evidence of institutional misconduct and reports it to the NCAA. After an investigation the NCAA gives husker football the permanent death penalty. Memorial Stadium is sold to a corporation who turns it into a factory producing high end motor vehicle parts, but it produces no jobs for the area as they only use robotics in the factory. Football is forever forgotten in the state of nebraska and happiness dies.

I don't like you.