A Hundred Days of Trump

I have to say, I am sick and tired of everyone making a big deal out of the first 100 days. Trump is correct about one thing. It's a meaningless arbitrary point in time. Now, him saying that is hypocritical when he made such a big deal out of all he was going to do in this time period during the campaign.

But....people need to get over it, the media needs to stop having constant programs analyzing the first 100 days...bla bla bla....

Get back to talking about issues.

While I agree that the actual issues are more important, every president is judged by this standard. It's been a benchmark since FDR.

I have to say, I am sick and tired of everyone making a big deal out of the first 100 days. Trump is correct about one thing. It's a meaningless arbitrary point in time. Now, him saying that is hypocritical when he made such a big deal out of all he was going to do in this time period during the campaign.

But....people need to get over it, the media needs to stop having constant programs analyzing the first 100 days...bla bla bla....

Get back to talking about issues.

While I agree that the actual issues are more important, every president is judged by this standard. It's been a benchmark since FDR.

I understand and that's fine. But...do a program on it and move on. The media has been going over board about it for the last two weeks and I'm guessing it's going to go on another week or so.

When Trump puts out $1.5M+ in propaganda ads and campaigns, I don't mind the media rehashing his failures and calling him on his BS.

Do you have a source on that?

Trump Campaign Going Up With $1.5 Million Ad Buy Promoting First 100 Days

President Donald Trump’s campaign on Monday morning announced a $1.5 million ad buy to tout his first 100 days in the Oval Office.

The buy includes a 30-second television ad and digital ads, the Trump campaign said in a statement unveiling the ad buy.

The television ad promotes Trump’s nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, claims that Trump has created jobs in the U.S., and touts his work to undo regulations passed under President Barack Obama.

“You wouldn’t know it from watching the news,” the narrator says in the ad as the screen flashes “FAKE NEWS.” “America is winning, and President Trump is making America Great Again.”

When Trump puts out $1.5M+ in propaganda ads and campaigns, I don't mind the media rehashing his failures and calling him on his BS.

Do you have a source on that?

His campaign, so it is probably false.