The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 minute ago, Redux said:

Truthfully all the accusations of being a Trumper for trying to have a different perspective have pushe me more towards voting for Trump out of spite.

"You made me vote for trump!"

xsj3xFS.png

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

You sure love that clip that essentially boils down to mind reading what you assume he implied.

Why does it anger you so much?

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

"You made me vote for trump!"

xsj3xFS.png

:lol:

Why does it anger you so much?

Maybe you would win an election if you weren't so grumpy towards moderates.  That pious attitude is what makes them vote Republican 

Whose angry?  Me? Nahh, just slightly annoyed I have to keep explaining my stance to you.

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

trump did impeachable things the day he entered office, so that Republican talking point has never held water.

ANYTHING TO VOTE BIDEN, FUNNY INNIT?

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

Bernie is a commie and while his ideas sound good in theoretical sense, they would make this country do a backflip and land awkwardly.  Truthfully all the accusations of being a Trumper for trying to have a different perspective have pushe me more towards voting for Trump out of spite.

But no, I won't be voting Trump this time around either.

I didn't really think of you as a Trumper. I just thought of you as someone who really didn't like Democrats and would thus grudingly vote for him if you had no better alternative.

There's likely a group out there that doesn't care as much about Bernie's ideas specifically as that they see him as anti-establishment and a good, honest person. Dunno how big that group would be. Thought maybe you might fit in that group.

The bolded is troublesome for swing voters in general for this election.

Maybe you would win an election if you weren't so grumpy towards moderates.  That pious attitude is what makes them vote Republican 

Whose angry?  Me? Nahh, just slightly annoyed I have to keep explaining my stance to you.

ANYTHING TO VOTE BIDEN, FUNNY INNIT?

I'm not running for election.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And nothing "makes" a person vote Republican. They do it because they like what Republicans stand for. Which, lately, is isolationist nationalism with quite a bit of religious bigotry.

Just now, Danny Bateman said:

The bolded is troublesome for swing voters in general for this election.

Yeah, and I promise you those votes could easily go against Trunp and actually win a Dem the election IF the Dems didn't focus solely on impeachment and hating Trunp as their only platform.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Redux said:

Yeah, and I promise you those votes could easily go against Trunp and actually win a Dem the election IF the Dems didn't focus solely on impeachment and hating Trunp as their only platform.

They don't. But this is the line propaganda outlets like Fox News hammer home so lots of people will repeat it, though.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

People would like prosecutors more if they stopped prosecuting criminals.

What a bizarre thing to say. It implies trump is the victim. Despite everything we've seen from the guy.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

They don't. But this is the line propaganda outlets like Fox News hammer home so lots of people will repeat it, though.

That's the only thing moderates and undecided voters are seeing.  Liberals eating eachother alive and throwing shade etc.  That absolutely swings votes towards Trump who is cracking jokes and zingers and coming off more appealing.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I used to be Republican. I'm quite certain.

Things get hazy once you're woke.  Trust me, you're wrong.

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

And nothing "makes" a person vote Republican. They do it because they like what Republicans stand for.

You literally couldn't be wronger about this.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761142cec9de190284bd93

I do believe people vote for the party base on what it stands for and not the opposite.