About 1,500 season tickets to go on sale June 1st

Do they let you sign up to go through the Seat Yourself process?

Season tickets baby!

They said the seat yourself process was over, but I'd be eligible next season for it.

I mean, I still got to choose my seats, if that makes sense.

First time season ticket owner, I went through the seat yourself process, I did not know anything about this till my wife received an email, we decided to get registered we then recieved info that since we did not have donation points accumulated that we would have to Wait for the second round of available tickets, when that time came I picked my seats and plus had to pay the donation plus the cost of the tickets.

Seat Yourself is pretty slick. We upped our donation a little bit and went from Row 84 to Row 63 for a couple of years, and this year we're in Row 33. Pretty jazzed about our new seats. The process is really easy.

Section?

We're in 33 now. We were in 34, then 36a. All good seats (depending on your vision, I guess).

We were in perfect position to see Westerkamp's catch against Northwestern, the pass interference before Reilly scored to beat Michigan State, and for the BYU Hail Mary.