what others say?

I live in USC territory - All these punks here don't say a bad word to my face about NEBRASKA - They know better.

damn straight, they dont' talk trash because they know we're gonna give them all they can handle come this fall!!!!

No, because i'll beat the f#*k out of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, trolling here... I'll start off by stating that I am a KSU fan... Please hold the boo's and hisses for one second; From reading this thread it would appear that no one really cares what other schools think, but as I browsed through other threads, It became apparent that there is a hatred towards K State among many schools. I'm sure everyone here knows that every program has its fair share of idiot fans... KSU is no different. I guess I just wanted to apologize for any fan that made you hate KSU so much. But please realize that most crappy fans are in an age group of 18-22. And honestly, KSU not having a rich history in football, that age group is a majority of our fans. But I know for a fact that there are others that try to treat opposing fans as guest in our stadium and remain humble when visiting others. My primary goal in leaving this post is for everyone to realize that the respectful typically remain silent and are always embarrassed by those that don't. So, here's my honest assessment of NU if anyone is still reading this: Classy fans - a Team that will always strive to be the best - and a constant threat every football season. I may dislike everything about Nebraska, But I appreciate and respect the level your program has taken itself.

Best of luck next season and next time you see or hear of an arrogant KSU fan, tell them they are not true fans as a true fan would have enough respect and faith for their own program to do the trash talking on the field.

:thumbs

=HuskersGJ,May 23 2006, 11:08 PM] I did appreciate the blog from the Michigan fan a few months back that praised the classy "osbessed" Husker fans. I don't have the link but it was a UM fan that had gone to the Alamo Bowl and said he hated Nebraska but praised Husker fans

HuskersGJ here is the link I believe you are talking about. Scroll Down about a Quarter of the page and there you will find the Blog. It's called Shameless Worship of Cornhusker Fans

http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/2006_01_0...ne_archive.html

Also here is a funny page about the last play of the Alamo Bowl on a Notre Dame site.

http://houserockbuilt.blogspot.com/2005/12...ticipation.html

Thanks for the post FB. Truer words have not been spoken here. Some here are very young and think the only college team is Nebraska. They do not understand that 90% of the fans of a program are not the 18-22 years olds yet. Give them time they will grow up.

I have attended games in just about every major stadium/program in the country. I have never had a bad experience with any fan. Now I am not a tiny person, have a shaved head and most of my friends think I look mean. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I have partied and celebrated and cried in my beer with Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech, LSU, OHio State, Michigan, Tenneessee,USC, UCLA, Fresno State, Auburn, LSU, Ole MIss, and a few more that I can not remember.

Real college footbal fans are rabid about their team, no matter the color or history, but most enjoy the game, the pagentry and for me the good looking young ladies that attend.

I save all my hate and disdain for the terrorists.

I did not mention Colorado in the list. I have attended games in Boulder. I must admit that was one of the worst games I had ever attended, but 62-36 does that to you. Never had any serious trouble with any of their fans other than some of the younger ones harrassing an older couple. But my guess is 90% of the Colorado fans are pretty good people, just like the KState, Texas and a host of others. College football is about being competitive, not evil.

Thanks for the post FB. Truer words have not been spoken here. Some here are very young and think the only college team is Nebraska. They do not understand that 90% of the fans of a program are not the 18-22 years olds yet. Give them time they will grow up.

I have attended games in just about every major stadium/program in the country. I have never had a bad experience with any fan. Now I am not a tiny person, have a shaved head and most of my friends think I look mean. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I have partied and celebrated and cried in my beer with Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech, LSU, OHio State, Michigan, Tenneessee,USC, UCLA, Fresno State, Auburn, LSU, Ole MIss, and a few more that I can not remember.

Real college footbal fans are rabid about their team, no matter the color or history, but most enjoy the game, the pagentry and for me the good looking young ladies that attend.

I did not mention Colorado in the list. I have attended games in Boulder. I must admit that was one of the worst games I had ever attended, but 62-36 does that to you. Never had any serious trouble with any of their fans other than some of the younger ones harrassing an older couple. But my guess is 90% of the Colorado fans are pretty good people, just like the KState, Texas and a host of others. College football is about being competitive, not evil.

Lots of good posts. FB, you're funny. A Husker fan being brainwashed by KSU. You'll come around soon. ;)

Skersfan, you must've been watching that CU game in the parking lot. I had an 8-year-old give me the bird and told me to f-off...because his dad right next to him said to do it. My friend's Jeep had a lawn chair thrown at it (he had CO plates) because the frat maggots saw his fiance in the front seat with an NU sweatshirt on. It missed by a foot, luckily clipping the top of their fence, slowing the chair down. At halftime I saw a fellow Husker fan pushed over a row, falling on his back, spilling his soda on himself. (The criminal was later arrested, amazingly) While leaving the stadium inept crapheads threw bottles filled with urine at us from the top of the stadium, telling us to go f ourselves.

But all in all, it was a great gameday experience. :wacko: Looking back, there was that somewhat-pivotal play of that fumble on the 1 that either would have tied the game at 30, or closed the game to 36-30, I can't remember. But it was probably a life-saving experience that NU didn't win, otherwise Communist University probably would've rioted and killed anything that looked red.

I have cousins that attened CU. I don't care. I have no respect for any of their fans. My cousins know this, and understand why I feel this way. They are *ssholes, plain and simple.

Hey all, trolling here... I'll start off by stating that I am a KSU fan... Please hold the boo's and hisses for one second; From reading this thread it would appear that no one really cares what other schools think, but as I browsed through other threads, It became apparent that there is a hatred towards K State among many schools. I'm sure everyone here knows that every program has its fair share of idiot fans... KSU is no different. I guess I just wanted to apologize for any fan that made you hate KSU so much. But please realize that most crappy fans are in an age group of 18-22. And honestly, KSU not having a rich history in football, that age group is a majority of our fans. But I know for a fact that there are others that try to treat opposing fans as guest in our stadium and remain humble when visiting others. My primary goal in leaving this post is for everyone to realize that the respectful typically remain silent and are always embarrassed by those that don't. So, here's my honest assessment of NU if anyone is still reading this: Classy fans - a Team that will always strive to be the best - and a constant threat every football season. I may dislike everything about Nebraska, But I appreciate and respect the level your program has taken itself.

Best of luck next season and next time you see or hear of an arrogant KSU fan, tell them they are not true fans as a true fan would have enough respect and faith for their own program to do the trash talking on the field.

:thumbs

FBWILLIE That is a great post. You display what is correct and right about college football. I apreciate the fact that even though you dont care for us , you have the balls to be a man and be respectful.

Next time im getting crap from an opposing fan , Im going to remember your words and try to follow suit. Thanks again.

Foppa,

In Colorado, doesnt a parent with an 8 year old ft into the 18-22 age bracket?

I know I have heard the horror stories from friends who have attended games at Colorado. I have friends whose vehicles were vandalized. But again this is normally the small percentage. This was caused by Mc Cartney turning it into a blood war, and Barnett not correcting the problem but encouraging it.

I have no use for Colorado's program. But if the child is allowed to run wild it will. There needs to be correction within that program. I think the university is very embarrassed by what has happened the last few years. I look for sweeping changes in security and character. Hawkins wants to put the program on top, and from what I have heard about him he should square away the problems within the team.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and see what happens in the next few years. We as a program this year should show just how classy we are during the game at Memorial stadium and not lower ourselves to their level. I have faith that will happen. There will be comparisons during the game I am sure. Last year was a real embarassment to college football.

Thanks for the post FB.  Truer words have not been spoken here.  Some here are very young and think the only college team is Nebraska.  They do not understand that 90% of the fans of a program are not the 18-22 years olds yet.  Give them time they will grow up.

I have attended games in just about every major stadium/program in the country.  I have never had a bad experience with any fan.  Now I am not a tiny person, have a shaved head and most of my friends think I look mean.  Nothing could be farther from the truth.  I have partied and celebrated and cried in my beer with Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech, LSU, OHio State, Michigan, Tenneessee,USC, UCLA, Fresno State, Auburn, LSU, Ole MIss, and a few more that I can not remember.

I did not mention Colorado in the list.  I have attended games in Boulder.  I must admit that was one of the worst games I had ever attended, but 62-36 does that to you.  Never had any serious trouble with any of their fans other than some of the younger ones harrassing an older couple.  But my guess is 90% of the Colorado fans are pretty good people, just like the KState, Texas and a host of others.  College football is about being competitive, not evil.

Lots of good posts. FB, you're funny. A Husker fan being brainwashed by KSU. You'll come around soon. ;)

Skersfan, you must've been watching that CU game in the parking lot. I had an 8-year-old give me the bird and told me to f-off...because his dad right next to him said to do it. My friend's Jeep had a lawn chair thrown at it (he had CO plates) because the frat maggots saw his fiance in the front seat with an NU sweatshirt on. It missed by a foot, luckily clipping the top of their fence, slowing the chair down. At halftime I saw a fellow Husker fan pushed over a row, falling on his back, spilling his soda on himself. (The criminal was later arrested, amazingly) While leaving the stadium inept crapheads threw bottles filled with urine at us from the top of the stadium, telling us to go f ourselves.

But all in all, it was a great gameday experience. :wacko: Looking back, there was that somewhat-pivotal play of that fumble on the 1 that either would have tied the game at 30, or closed the game to 36-30, I can't remember. But it was probably a life-saving experience that NU didn't win, otherwise Communist University probably would've rioted and killed anything that looked red.

I have cousins that attened CU. I don't care. I have no respect for any of their fans. My cousins know this, and understand why I feel this way. They are *ssholes, plain and simple.

Good stuff; Thanks....

Been to CU myself and I'd have to agree they are the worst fans ever... Even when they are winning. Best fans I've ever been around are Tamu guys; But have always wanted to go to a game in Lincoln - Just can't ever afford the tickits :lol:

We all have our own or have heard the storys about CU Fan and attending a game in Colorado but did you know they have the same storys about us. I went to a family gathering in Colorado a couple of weeks ago, proudly wearing some Husker gear and got an ear full of bad times in Lincoln durring games. Just thought a good FYI