Trump's Tax Plan

sho

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I won't retract it.

Before he decided that he could fool Republicans into voting for him, he supported gun control, abortion rights and many other liberal agenda items.  But, Republicans seem to forget or don't care about any of that.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/trump-quote-facebook-trnd/index.html

here you go

Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Ahh so your standard is unsupported statements that are not fact based? Good to know where you stand on lies and propaganda! 

You are absolutely wrong, and spreading at least one lie. It is likely everything you just typed is wrong also

Well....a simple google search would do you some good.

LINK to gun control evolution.

This has nothing to do with what you would probably call Fake News Media.  It's his own words.  Notice his own words supporting that horrible horrible President Obama on gun control.

LINK to abortion evolution.

Again...it's his own words.

• Plus1 3

“In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat,” Trump said in an interview with CNN. “It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats.... But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans.”

Trump has previously voiced support for some traditionally liberal policies, too. In his 2000 book The America We Deserve, Trump advocated for a policy even many Democrats have failed to back.

“We must have universal health care,” he wrote. “I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by health care expenses.”

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-republican-democrats-president-661340

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Landlord said:

This does nothing to support the claim that our President Donald Trump chose the Republican Party because they are easier to fool. That is the claim/lie that should be proven or retracted, and of course, the one that I quoted. 

1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

This does nothing to support the claim that our President Donald Trump chose the Republican Party because they are easier to fool. That is the claim/lie that should be proven or retracted, and of course, the one that I quoted. 

Well...since he is probably the most disgusting human being (just look at his past history of sexual abuse, cheating on every wife he's had, wanting to have sex with his daughter...if she wasn't his daughter...etc) ever to hold the office and was voted in by the party that claims to be the party of Christians and that evangelical right falls all over themselves supporting him......I would say the evidence of fooling them into voting for him is well documented.

Then...you could throw into his whole schtick about hiring Americans....while using imported labor at his own businesses.....well....the list goes on and on.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well...since he is probably the most disgusting human being (just look at his past history of sexual abuse, cheating on every wife he's had, wanting to have sex with his daughter...if she wasn't his daughter...etc) ever to hold the office and was voted in by the party that claims to be the party of Christians and that evangelical right falls all over themselves supporting him......I would say the evidence of fooling them into voting for him is well documented.

Then...you could throw into his whole schtick about hiring Americans....while using imported labor at his own businesses.....well....the list goes on and on.

You should exercise a greater grasp of semantics! 

But this is now “backing up” your unfounded claim?

7 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

You should exercise a greater grasp of semantics! 

But this is now “backing up” your unfounded claim?

How do you explain evangelical Christians 110% unquestionably supporting a guy that:

a)  Supported abortion not that long ago.

b)  Has cheated on every wife he has had.

c)  Admitted to sexual abuse and never has even apologized for it

d)  Supported a child molester for Senate

e)  Supported violence against people that didn't support him on the campaign trail.

f)  Bragged about walking through teenage girl dressing rooms while they were naked....said it was a benefit he gets.

g)  Supported abortion rights.

h)  I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting.

Now....what do you call it when a devout Christian supports something like this?

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 3
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

How do you explain evangelical Christians 110% unquestionably supporting a guy that:

a)  Supported abortion not that long ago.

b)  Has cheated on every wife he has had.

c)  Admitted to sexual abuse and never has even apologized for it

d)  Supported a child molester for Senate

e)  Supported violence against people that didn't support him on the campaign trail.

f)  Bragged about walking through teenage girl dressing rooms while they were naked.

g)  I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting.

Now....what do you call it when a devout Christian supports something like this?

Hmm seems you are talking about something entirely different than the claim that I am talking about? Did I miss something? Why would you quote me about any of this?