Trump's Tax Plan

sho

1 hour ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Wow! That is not impressive at all! That is what 3? 4% of the people in New Jersey that bothered to vote in Mr Bookers last election? 

Oh, New Jersey is a high tax (democrat) State. They will not be able to deduct all of there ridiculously high state taxes so of course they stand to have a high percentage of the minority of Americans that will be adversely affected by this tax cut. 

In the short-term, most individuals will benefit. However, the individual provisions all expire by the end of 2025. So...

• Plus1 3
45 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

In the short-term, most individuals will benefit. However, the individual provisions all expire by the end of 2025. So...

And by then all of the massive profits companies will be making from lower taxes will trickle down to all of the lower income brackets so everybody be will making over $75k.  Problem solved.

Edited by FrankWheeler
  • Plus1 1
47 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

It's interesting how these are always put out just after the politicians would be out of office.  

If (God forbid) Trump wins another election, he would leave office in 2024.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

What specific claim are you asking about?

Your claim that our President Donald Trump chose to be a Republican because they are easier to fool. You know, the first post I made here, where I quoted you. The claim you made that I clarified a few posts prior to this. It’s not tough. I haven’t made any spurious posts that would make it difficult to figure out what I am saying 

1 hour ago, zoogs said:

A values-based (or reality-based, for that matter) argument is impossible at this level of admiration for Trump.

Are you referring to me? Or the poster that made a statement that is unsupported and false? If you are referring to me, please indicate what I have said that shows I have an exceptionally unusual level of admiration for President Trump 

11 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Your claim that our President Donald Trump chose to be a Republican because they are easier to fool. You know, the first post I made here, where I quoted you. The claim you made that I clarified a few posts prior to this. It’s not tough. I haven’t made any spurious posts that would make it difficult to figure out what I am saying 

Oh....I thought that's what you were talking about.  Well.....I'll go back to how easy it was for him to fool them into voting for him.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

How do you explain evangelical Christians 110% unquestionably supporting a guy that:

a)  Supported abortion not that long ago.

b)  Has cheated on every wife he has had.

c)  Admitted to sexual abuse and never has even apologized for it

d)  Supported a child molester for Senate

e)  Supported violence against people that didn't support him on the campaign trail.

f)  Bragged about walking through teenage girl dressing rooms while they were naked....said it was a benefit he gets.

g)  Supported abortion rights.

h)  I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting.

Now....what do you call it when a devout Christian supports something like this?

On top of that, it has been shown here he had many liberal views prior to running as a Republican.  

Now....either he chose them because it was going to be easy to fool them.  Or...he was just lucky that he chose the side that would gladly accept someone as pathetic as him.

Which do you choose?  It really doesn't matter to me.  If you choose the later, I'll rescind my earlier statement.

Edited by BigRedBuster
2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Are you referring to me? Or the poster that made a statement that is unsupported and false? If you are referring to me, please indicate what I have said that shows I have an exceptionally unusual level of admiration for President Trump 

Um... your user name is a good place to start. Or maybe you're just a big fan of Bob Gibson or Archie Griffin?

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh....I thought that's what you were talking about.  Well.....I'll go back to how easy it was for him to fool them into voting for him.

Now....either he chose them because it was going to be easy to fool them.  Or...he was just lucky to that he chose the side that would gladly accept someone as pathetic as him.

Which do you choose?  It really doesn't matter to me.  If you choose the later, I'll rescind my earlier statement.

I will take that as a tacit admission that you were wrong, or you lied. Further it is clear you can’t support your false claim or you would not resort to thinly veiled personal attacks!

2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

I will take that as a tacit admission that you were wrong, or you lied. Further it is clear you can’t support your false claim or you would not resort to thinly veiled personal attacks!

Where did I attack you?

Or....are you talking about me offending the poor little snowflake in the Whitehouse?

And...since you didn't choose, I'll stick with my original claim that he chose the Republicans because they were easy.  It's clearly one or the other.

Edited by BigRedBuster

It's meant to be a blanket statement describing the most obvious and correct way to view those who, with open eyes, are too far over the moon with Trump.

Not you? Hear that a lot. Stop me if I'm saying what you were about to -- "I don't like Trump really, but..." :lol: