tOSU tickets available from the NU ticket office

2 hours ago, 10_point_buck said:

What is a stretch..?  Tickets being available or tOSU fans not seeing the game through the same red goggles as NU fan?

Lol no. Your thread originally stated that because tOSU returned some of their allotment that this isn't a big game. Meanwhile it was picked up for prime time national tv. 

Let me just save you the "it's not OU or Michigan!" spiel because nobody said it is. But I'm not overly concerned with tOSU returning some tickets for our game. It's not driving distance and gametime wasn't known until yesterday. Plus, without looking into it, I'd bet you most teams don't sell out their visiting allotments. Its always crappy corner seats usually far away from the field. 

Thanks for the poor troll attempt though. 

• Plus1 1

Call it what you want, but face it tOSU fans did not feel coming to Lincoln was worth it......how the tides have turned.  It is a big game to the Kool Aid drinkers dreaming of how we pulled a come back out of our hind ends one time.  To tOSU, they see it as a blip on the screen.  

Welcome to the board, @10_point_buck.

As for the thread and its intentions, it is what it is and I'm not sure what point it proves. Nebraska isn't a very good football team. They're favored to lose this weekend, they'll be expected to lose against tOSU and they're likely (at best) a .500 squad this year. 

Is it really worth reminding the board 'my how the mighty have fallen' across multiple threads? Nobody here controls any of it.