Big Red Cobcast

HOL Show 

Sports Nightly

Husker Hangover

Big Red Reaction

Big Red Overreaction

Carriker Chronicles

Big Red Wrap Up

I can't think of any more, but I'm sure there are.  Have any favorites?  Hate any of them?  

I pretty much listen to the Sharp and Benning podcast everyday.  The other 1620 shows I listen to occasionally.  I usually listen to Big Red Overreaction and Husker Hangover after the games, but the last two weeks have been to depressing to listen.

My all time favorite was Unsportsmanlike conduct when it was when it was Kevin Kuglar and Mike'l Severe.  I will listen to The Bottom Line with Severe every once in a while.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Sharp and Benning

Game Time with Nick Bahe

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Husker Doc Talk Podcast

Big Red Cobcast

HOL Show 

Sports Nightly

Husker Hangover

Big Red Reaction

Big Red Overreaction

Carriker Chronicles

Big Red Wrap Up

I can't think of any more, but I'm sure there are.  Have any favorites?  Hate any of them?  

You're forgetting The Bottom Line with Mike'l Severe.

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

I listen to Sharp & Benning podcasts late morning, when they talk about Husker football (which is most of the time).  I listen to The Bottom Line podcasts in the afternoon, for most of the segments.  I like the OWH guys, and those are most of the guests.  I listen to Big Red Overreaction podcasts most Sunday mornings.

The thing I love about Sharp and Benning is when they throw in those funny audio inserts.  Cracks me up every time.

10 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Sharp and Benning:  Good show, I like it, Benning is decent, a little full of himself but we probably all are at times.

Game Time with Nick Bahe:  Brutal show...if he was friends with a few guests this show would be the worst.  

Unsportsmanlike Conduct:  Uggg, used to be great.  Horrible!  "Today's draft...what cheese do you like?"

Husker Doc Talk Podcast:  Bad show but it is exactly what you think it will be

Big Red Cobcast:  No idea

HOL Show :  Really good show, really well done, could be a bit longer (like my dong)

Sports Nightly:  Like it when I catch it

Husker Hangover:  Horrible but can't stop listening!

Big Red Reaction:  Not sure I know it

Big Red Overreaction:  Best of the best!

Carriker Chronicles:  Sort of what you expect it to be

Big Red Wrap Up:  Good show

The Bottom Line:  Like it a lot

Great list!  My thoughts:

I like Sharp & Benning, Nick Bahe is ok too.  I LOVE Big Red Wrap Up.  I liked Unsportsmanlike Conduct when Kuglar and Severe did it.  I always cracked up when they had 'Bill' come back on the show (after Callahan was fired) and The Hour of Hate was always funny.  They just had good on air chemistry.  I like TBL when I get a chance to listen to it.  I also like Big Red Over reaction.  

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Game Time with Nick Bahe:  Brutal show...if he was friends with a few guests this show would be the worst.  

Unsportsmanlike Conduct:  Uggg, used to be great.  Horrible!  "Today's draft...what cheese do you like?"

Husker Doc Talk Podcast:  Bad show but it is exactly what you think it will be

Game Time - No good for you huh?  How come?  Curious

USC - I like the Scott Frost vs the world draft, kind of fun right now

Doc Talk - Used to be my favorite, now it SUCKS BAD.