How do you define masculinity?

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Guys who can get things done rarely look like transsexual prostitutes. I’ve know some plumbers, electricians, and mechanics. Not a single one wears bedazzled spandex leggings. 

One of the best welders I know would go home and dress as a woman and wear makeup. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

One of the best welders I know would go home and dress as a woman and wear makeup. 

Weird. His ability to do skilled work was completely separate from what he did in other parts of his life. It's like human beings are diverse and complex. /s

• Plus1 3

Real men aren't so worried about whether they're being masculine or not -- or whether other men are.

This is a toxicity that permeates our culture and is to the detriment of all of us, but especially to the men who are caught up in it. Know that there's a less hateful way of life, and you don't have to be this way.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, zoogs said:

Real men aren't so worried about whether they're being masculine or not -- or whether other men are.

This is a toxicity that permeates our culture and is to the detriment of all of us, but especially to the men who are caught up in it. Know that there's a less hateful way of life, and you don't have to be this way.

More of that claptrap about toxic masculinity? And you wonder why boys and men are struggling? People like you have defined their very essence as “toxic.”

What a complete bunch of nonsense. Your posts read like bullet points from the worst sexual harassment seminar imaginable. Who are you in real life, Sexual Harassment Panda from South Park?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTA2HLLThag

• Plus1 1