QB Marvin McNutt

Player: Marvin McNutt

Hometown: St. Louis, MO

Position: QB (Dual Threat)

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 180

40 time: 4.60

Visit Date: Summer camp

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, K-State, Minnesota, Missouri, Wisconsin

Favorites: Committed to Iowa

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Excellent athlete, but a bit raw as a QB prospect. Started only a few games at QB, but did lead team to state finals. Will be attending Iowa's summer camp, and supposedly will be at NU's Elite 11 QB Camp.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10%. Cosgrove is on the job. Sounds like the kid wants to be a QB, and sounds like we are at least entertaining the idea.

hello, he is from florissant, mo, where keith williams is from, also (which cannot hurt NU's chances any)...he throw for 1239 ypg through 7 games (177 passing ypg)(scout)...he has quite a bit of schollies for a kid, who was 2nd string through his 1st six games of his jr yr (schollies from NU, ia, wi, & mn - are nothing to frown over)

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=8&c=1&nid=2486999

p.s. according to scout, he may also be a d1 talent on the hardwood, so the kid has a good bit of talent

Calli must see something in this guy.. His stats last year werent staggering.

As hootin' said...he pretty much came in halfway through the season when his team's record was standing at .500 through 6 games. Then Marvin comes in and almost goes undefeated till the state championship. His stats were low, but it impressed me after I heard this. I think he is a guy that is going to gain more and more interest in this next season.

Well, i think this kid is better than what is shown so far, we need to go after him, pull out all the stops, get him here for a game, let him walk through the tunnel, let him get asked for autographs by the fans, you cant tell me that we wont get a decent QB or two to come in and compete this year... we have too much to offer. I am not that worried, but i am disappointed, only because everyone else gets a QB in the summer why cant we :(

• 3 weeks later...