Extra Excitement Around the 2006 Season?

Anyone else feel like there is just a little more excitement coming into this season than any other for awhile. I mean there was Bill's first year which was exciting and last year with a new QB and other players but this year seems different. 7,000 added seats, biggest screen in the nation, coming off a really strong ending to last year, experience under the WCO for pretty much the whole team (first time we can truely say that), Big time opponents this year. So does anyone else feel a little more excited about the begining to the season than usual?

I think there is great anticipation for Husker fans and some painful underestimating from the haters. and that's fine. we'll cut through the B-12 north like the germans did france. and well give S.C. and Texas all they can handle and then some.

how long until opening weekend again?

ARG.  GET HERE SOON.

2 months, 18 days, 7 hours until game day

That's gonna be here before we know it! I look forward to every season, but this season is gonna be a whole lot of fun. I think the Huskers are definitely in position to make some noise this year. Callahan has had 2 years to add the chips to his pile, it's time to start cashing in! I think this recruiting class will end up being a top 10 class that will rival the 05 class. I love the summer, but I'm ready for some football!

Anyone else feel like there is just a little more excitement coming into this season than any other for awhile. I mean there was Bill's first year which was exciting and last year with a new QB and other players but this year seems different. 7,000 added seats, biggest screen in the nation, coming off a really strong ending to last year, experience under the WCO for pretty much the whole team (first time we can truely say that), Big time opponents this year. So does anyone else feel a little more excited about the begining to the season than usual?

:yeah:clap