Husker Coaches to Tour State

5 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Moos has also been quoted today saying that Frost's offense is "already scaring the hell out of the Big Ten."

It's time he shuts up

Why does he need to shut up?

We gave up something like 120 points to Ohio State the past 2 years. Is trash talk going to make it that much worse? I think it's funny, and it's not the coach or players doing it.

• Plus1 3

19 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Why does he need to shut up?

We gave up something like 120 points to Ohio State the past 2 years. Is trash talk going to make it that much worse? I think it's funny, and it's not the coach or players doing it.

Because talking s#!t when you haven't proved you can back it up makes you look like a fool

59 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Moos has also been quoted today saying that Frost's offense is "already scaring the hell out of the Big Ten."

It's time he shuts up

Agreed.  Though I don't mind a little bravado, even if it's tongue in cheek, discretion is the better part of valor.

It almost reminds me of SE saying we had to evaluate where Iowa was, etc.  And SP's not bowing down to OU/TX.  Well, we know how those turned out.  

21 minutes ago, Mavric said:

The tone of the that quote sounds pretty accusatory, and I think our student section has been really good the last few years, even though they're not in an ideal location. I would wager being engaged is a much bigger problem for the other sections than it is for the student section. They're the ones who stand for the whole game.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Regarding Christopher Heady's tweet...why would Florida's AD (or whomever) tell Frost he couldn't bring all his coaches with him?  

I had heard that a couple months ago too. I'm guessing they wanted more experience. Probably a dumb move. I can understand it 3 years in if things aren't working out, but I think if you want things to work out you have to let your new coach fail on his own first.

30 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Regarding Christopher Heady's tweet...why would Florida's AD (or whomever) tell Frost he couldn't bring all his coaches with him?  

Around the time "we" were working feverishly behind the scenes to get him here, there was a report that Gators wouldn't allow him the staff he had currently because FLA didn't think they could recruit SEC caliber players to play there.  (Which, now in hindsight is hilarious since his AAC caliber players beat a team of SEC caliber players)