To all Lurkers.

This is a message to all that lurk on our board regularly. I know that some sights dont welcome newcomers or arent very friendly. <_<

Please accept my invitation to join in on the topic of your choice. Most of the negativity has left this board, either by force or choice and we want your opinion on Husker sports.

This is a call to all sports fans that are sincere. JOIN US AND POST!!!! You will find intelligent educated interaction. Best of all its FREE ! :clap:clap

Like all of you out there, i was skeptical of joining because i thought i wouldn't fit in or be accepted or have any relevent posts, (well i think i do now...somewhat) ths place is very informative even if you aren't a husker fan, and if you are a husker fan...there is nowhere that can even scratch the surface of this site. So come register, join the fun, give your input on everything husker and meet some new friends. Everyone is friendly and courtious you won't regret it. trust me it's addicting, i've only been a member for like 3-4 months and i'm near 500 posts already!

**like i was saying earlier in the post before i rambled off, i was skeptical on joining and i wasn't sure if i wanted to, now i'm counting the days until i turn 21 and can join these great guys at the Alley for some drinks!** :horns2:worship:thumbs

Like all of you out there, i was skeptical of joining because i thought i wouldn't fit in or be accepted or have any relevent posts

that's pretty much the truth for me. I had read posts for a couple months that DaveH would send me and tell me I had to read, mainly regarding a member who resembles Eeyore(who might that be?). I initially thought it was dumb joining a message board(eventhough I apparently frequented another board according to another user that shall remain *******), because it was just dudes talking football. What I have found on this site is some really cool people. Most are very knowledgeable of all things Husker, easy going, have a good sense of humor and some are just flat out hilarious(Hack). I'd give it my stamp of approval from a former non-message boarding nerd perspective. :thumbs

Welcome to all except Montana Grizzlies... <_<

they can die :thumbs

Wow...poor Montana-ers. :o

:moreinteresting

Normally, people here don't say they're going to kill someone unless they're...

1. :waste

2. :throw

3. :steam

I'm usually all three, but I don't think I've threatened to kill anything but a Budweiser lately. :thumbs