Would You Rather.... (Nebraska HC Edition)

Mavric

Would You Rather.....  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

$5 million. I'd even take the $5 million if national championship(s) were promised. The Huskers don't bring me as much happiness as not needing to work would.

Although... hopefully if I was aware of the consequences of the decision I wouldn't be overwhelmed with guilt.

A better question to discuss is what is the max amount of $ you would refuse in this scenario.

4 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

not everyone needs money to thrive in life.

We are on a Husker message board, but if you step back and think of it, we're discussing what would make us a happier. An amount of $ that would give us a lot of choices or a group of 18-22 year olds playing a sport.

Think of it the opposite way. If you suddenly had an extra $5 million and it meant the difference in hiring Scott Frost in December or keeping Riley would you have given it all to the university?

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Kids these days!  Some things are just not worth any price you name.  You'll realize it some day.  Husker is in my blood - cut off my blood, I die.  I'm USED to not having wealth, but still consider myself weathly where it counts.  Money is fleeting.

Eh, I still have student loans to pay off and I haven't had my current job for a year yet. 10 years from now I will (knock on wood) feel a lot less vulnerable.

I picked $50,000.

Just another point to add, if I had $5 million I could use it for things more important than Husker football. I could save someone's life with that amount of $.

• Plus1 1