Summer is upon us

With June almost wrapped up, August is just around the corner. That means so is Fall camp.

Do you expect any surprises out of Fall camp? I am looking forward to seeing Kenny Wilson in red. What about you guys?

:moreinteresting says :restore2

Yeah I am really excited about the WRs its all up in the air for me with Nunn being solid starter...I want to see how that battle plays out

Beck of course I want healthy and tossing the pigskin

Herian please be at full strength!

O-Line geling....

RB battle with Wilson add...

on Defense just the Safeties for everyone else is awesome and we know their strengths (do they weaknesses?) :horns2

Looking forward to seeing Senior Z. Taylor with an improved O line and better depth at WR. The LB core should be flat AWESOME!!!!

That is a nice perspective to look at...hopefully it rings true. O-line absolutely has to be better on the corners for this offense to click like it needs to.

Don't care....

Getting big screen HDTV....

I just want to see some Husker Football, win, loose, or tie. I want Husker Football! The team is headed in the right direction and the rest is fun, but I want to see and watch Husker Football. I have enough games on DVD to hold me over, so..... I don't care about much of this accept the upcoming fun and will be watching any and all that I can get here or on the net or on the radio or anywhere else I have to hack into. :horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

Oh yea and talk some smack to these Oregonians :lol: