Would Memorial Stadium Fans ever...

what would snoop dogg and his possie think about that???

You might have to go to the game strapped! :lol: j/k, but that would be funny to hear what snoop had to say if we went there and handed them a loss. He is like Shaq, as he always has something funny to say. I remember at halftime of a USC game, one time, snoop was running a long route to catch a pass(to entertain the fans of course) and he dropped it...when asked about it he replied...I dropped it because I didn't have anyone "stickin" me. He said if he had someone "stickin"(which is slang for covering, lol) him, he would have caught it.

what would snoop dogg and his possie think about that???

You might have to go to the game strapped! :lol: j/k, but that would be funny to hear what snoop had to say if we went there and handed them a loss. He is like Shaq, as he always has something funny to say. I remember at halftime of a USC game, one time, snoop was running a long route to catch a pass(to entertain the fans of course) and he dropped it...when asked about it he replied...I dropped it because I didn't have anyone "stickin" me. He said if he had someone "stickin"(which is slang for covering, lol) him, he would have caught it.

I bet he's at the NU/USC game.

After the game, we'll be sayin "You don't love us, USC...you just love our blackshirtstyle." ;)

kinda makes ya wonder what other "stars" will be in attendance. i could really care less but it makes ya interested.

It should be an event...and both teams should be undefeated.

I'll bring my sharpie to the game in case I can get some good autographs! ;)

aren't our goalposts collapsable? I thought many schools were moving to that. Maybe I am mistaken. Either way, i don't think we should pull down the goal posts. We have beat them (TX) before and we will beat them again. To pull down a goal post in my opinion means you didn't expect to win. I am not saying cockiness, but I have a quiet, hopeful, confidence.

aren't our goalposts collapsable? I thought many schools were moving to that. Maybe I am mistaken. Either way, i don't think we should pull down the goal posts. We have beat them (TX) before and we will beat them again. To pull down a goal post in my opinion means you didn't expect to win. I am not saying cockiness, but I have a quiet, hopeful, confidence.

See post 10 steps up.

I think we should tear the USC goal posts down in LA  :thumbs  :horns2  :horns2  :horns2  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

You'll be sitting in LA County jail if you even jump on the field.

and probably end up on cops, too.

i can just picture some clown underneth a dogpile of cops, getting cuffed and shouting, "WHUT???!!!! WHUT I'DO????!!!"

I think we should tear the USC goal posts down in LA   :thumbs  :horns2  :horns2  :horns2  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

You'll be sitting in LA County jail if you even jump on the field.

they wont convict O.J., but they will arrest the THOUSANDS of huskers that swarm the field??? whats up with that? :wtf

Well, O.J. was a USC grad, after all... ;)