Zac Taylor Odds-on Favorite for Browns Job

Frankly, I'd like to see Mike Riley take the job, just so we could get out of paying his incompetent, Werther's Originals-sucking, Loser Ice Cream-foisting a**.

No, I'm not bitter. Why you ask? :D

---

In all seriousness, as much as I'd like to see Zac take a head coaching gig...Cleveland isn't the one. Cleveland's sports ownership is...well...competence and championship-adverse. 

The names I keep reading are Josh McDaniels, Lincoln Riley, and Dabo Sweeney.  Personally, I doubt it's any of those guys.  Lincoln Riley more than likely lands at the Cowboys or stays put.  Dabo's got a great thing going at Clemson, and most people think Bama eventually comes calling when Saban retires.  Josh McDaniels is just a hot mess especially after what he pulled on the Colts. 

9 minutes ago, junior4949 said:

The names I keep reading are Josh McDaniels, Lincoln Riley, and Dabo Sweeney.  Personally, I doubt it's any of those guys.  Lincoln Riley more than likely lands at the Cowboys or stays put.  Dabo's got a great thing going at Clemson, and most people think Bama eventually comes calling when Saban retires.  Josh McDaniels is just a hot mess especially after what he pulled on the Colts. 

I doubt Lincoln Riley goes anywhere right now, especially to the Cowboys (Jerry Jones is as much as a mess as the Browns are).  He can stay at OU for another 5 years, try to win a National Championship, and still take a NFL job in his early 40s.  I would love for him to go to the Cowboys, but he has such a great thing going at OU.  I don't know why any college coach in a top 5 program would look to leave for the NFL.