Last to post wins

On the HGN test you can get the ticks from the horizontal side of even laterally. Both of these will give you signs that the person is intoxicated, but the lateral ticks show you the person either has large amounts of alcohol in his/hers system or they have a drug such as wet..............as officers if we get lateral movement then we usually call for back-up almost immediately. This is a test that no one can fake or pass if they are intoxicated. You will be screwed if you fail this test!!!!

On the HGN test you can get the ticks from the horizontal side of even laterally. Both of these will give you signs that the person is intoxicated, but the lateral ticks show you the person either has large amounts of alcohol in his/hers system or they have a drug such as wet..............as officers if we get lateral movement then we usually call for back-up almost immediately. This is a test that no one can fake or pass if they are intoxicated. You will be screwed if you fail this test!!!!

what if you kept your eyes closed all of the time, what would happen then

or if you squinted

or made chineese eyes

It's automatically considered a failure if you attempt to give the test three times and the subject can't begin the test or starts to get cute like that. That goes for the walk and turn, one leg standing, etc.

Got some great news today...............I'm being put back on the S.W.A.T. team again after returning from my surgery!!!! I thought for sure they weren't going to let me come back after my surgery because of them being afraid that I would get hurt. (Starts humming S.W.A.T. the movie song) :bonez:bonez:bonez

Ticks, huh? Well fortunately the officer understood mine were from a stigma. Unfortunately, the sudden vomitt lunge onto his shins and shoes didnt help much...

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic