Last to post wins

So I was sitting here yesterday watching the movie Fletch and screwing around on huskerboard.com when my pager goes of at 10:50 am for the SWAT team. It reads.................."Barracaded subject with hostage report to S.E. 5th and Hart!" So I get my sh#t on here at the house and go down to the tact office get my other stuff and haul a$$ down there. We were there for 6 1/2 hours and the guy had kidnapped his ex-girlfriend and their 11 month old daughter and held them in the house over the weekend. The ex-girlfriend got out of the house somehow so he was in there with 2 shotguns and his 11 month old daughter. So we're there right outside the house when it starts to pour!!!! It rained for 2 hours straight harder than hell!!!! My underwear was wet because I was so soaked......................good thing was our negotiators talked him out the kid is now safe with her mom. I wanted to beat the $hit out the guy!

What a stressful situation. I'm sure you're glad it's over. What is wrong with people anymore?

P.S. You're going to be sick again........getting your underwear soaked!

So I was sitting here yesterday watching the movie Fletch and screwing around on huskerboard.com when my pager goes of at 10:50 am for the SWAT team. It reads.................."Barracaded subject with hostage report to S.E. 5th and Hart!" So I get my sh#t on here at the house and go down to the tact office get my other stuff and haul a$$ down there. We were there for 6 1/2 hours and the guy had kidnapped his ex-girlfriend and their 11 month old daughter and held them in the house over the weekend. The ex-girlfriend got out of the house somehow so he was in there with 2 shotguns and his 11 month old daughter. So we're there right outside the house when it starts to pour!!!! It rained for 2 hours straight harder than hell!!!! My underwear was wet because I was so soaked......................good thing was our negotiators talked him out the kid is now safe with her mom. I wanted to beat the $hit out the guy!

What a stressful situation. I'm sure you're glad it's over. What is wrong with people anymore?

Already started again dammit........... :hmmph

And his bed-wetting hasn't improved, either...

I didn't really think it warranted it's own thread, but go to YouTube and search for unforgivable and watch the ones posted by HodgeStannson or just check out their site www.isthatunforgivable.com. Not work appropriate due to the foul language. I think they are hilarious videos but it could just be from the lack of sleep.

And his bed-wetting hasn't improved, either...

Neither has that poison I've been putting in your drinks........... <_<:lol:

I didn't really think it warranted it's own thread, but go to YouTube and search for unforgivable and watch the ones posted by HodgeStannson or just check out their site www.isthatunforgivable.com. Not work appropriate due to the foul language. I think they are hilarious videos but it could just be from the lack of sleep.

No you are right... that was f'ing hilarious. I only watched the first one that came up, but that was f'ing funny.

"Imma suck dem titties til milk come out! Iz you pregnant, b*tch?!" :laughpound

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic