Last to post wins

Well I'm in class right now and it really sucks!!!! It's boring as hell!!!!!

What's the class?

Business leadership.................... :bang

This is tuff.

I'm assuming you have your U-grad degree. This means you are paying a bunch of money to take this class.

BRI, you are the customer and they owe you, withoput you they aren't there. Demand that they give you something for your tuition dollars. This is your life. Get what you are paying for.

>>>T_O_B, I had the same problem.

What's the class?

This is tuff.

I'm assuming you have your U-grad degree. This means you are paying a bunch of money to take this class.

BRI, you are the customer and they owe you, withoput you they aren't there. Demand that they give you something for your tuition dollars. This is your life. Get what you are paying for.

vote no for unions, and file bankruptcy when your employees want to know how much money is in there retirement funds

What's the class?

This is tuff.

No, I don't have my degree yet only 2 classes left and I graduate with my Bachelors. It has gotten a little ridiculous here lately.

What's the class?

This is tuff.

No, I don't have my degree yet only 2 classes left and I graduate with my Bachelors. It has gotten a little ridiculous here lately.

I know its tuff, BRI, but its worth it. Sometimes you almost have to force the prof to teach you. You are paying a fortune for them to to help give you knowledge, require that they do that.

>>>T_O_B

What's the class?

This is tuff.

I know its tuff, BRI, but its worth it. Sometimes you almost have to force the prof to teach you. You are paying a fortune for them to to help give you knowledge, require that they do that.

>>>T_O_B

Well this current project they have us doing is so overwelming it's almost impossible to do considering the amount of work. :boxosoap

What's the class?

This is tuff.

>>>T_O_B

Well this current project they have us doing is so overwelming it's almost impossible to do considering the amount of work. :boxosoap

:)

I almost hate to tell you this but it gets worse in grad school. All we did was group projects. Have to learn how to be a team member you know. More often than not I found that 2 or 3 of us did all the work and the contribution from the rest basically amounted to, "Yeah that's good." or "Yeah I like that idea."

Again I had to continually remind both myself and the professor that I was basically the customer and that he was there to deliver what I was paying for.

>>>T_O_B

:)

But I already designed your logo for you... that's like, half the work done already!

It took me forever! Like... 5 whole minutes!

both of you quit your whining like a couple of biiiaaaatttccchhhhes

But I already designed your logo for you... that's like, half the work done already!

Damn straight! Do what Rob does - have someone else do your work for you!

Damn straight! Do what Rob does - have someone else do your work for you!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic